Senior QA Test Analyst
Senior QA Test Analyst
Kick start your career in Financial Services. Eclaro is looking for an Senior QA Test Analyst for our client in Jersey City, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a full-service bank providing a wide spectrum of corporate, commercial, retail banking, and wealth management solutions with offices across the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Understand business context, analyze business requirements, functional specifications and detail design documents
- Contribute to any test planning activity including – Write assigned sections of test plan
- Create detailed test cases with complete coverage of business processes, system interfaces and functionalities
- Execute test cases and document test results
- Verify test execution results and update traceability matrix
- Document defects with detailed descriptions and supporting information
- Participate in defect triage and assist in root cause analysis of defects
- Report SIT progress to test manager and project team
- Proven experience in carrying out the responsibilities listed above
- Strong knowledge of testing principles and techniques
- 6-7 years of experience in creating and executing test cases for complex business applications, preferably in the Compliance and Regulatory domain
- Experience in creating and executing test cases for complex business applications from banking and financial services business domain
- Good Database and SQL knowledge preferably with SQL Server.
- Experience in the testing GUI applications
- Experience in testing ad-hoc and canned reporting applications.
- Experience with Client Quality Center, specifically the Test Plan, Test Lab and
- Defect modules
- Experience with Excel, data analysis and XML
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Dodd Frank projects
- Prior experience with Record Keeping projects
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Heckle Tulab at 212-804-7460 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary