Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager
Job Number: 21-08686
Job Number: 21-08686
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a Senior Project Manager for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Reporting to the Associate Director of Program Management, the Senior Project Manager is responsible for managing projects that have firmwide and departmental impacts.
- This individual will lead and provide project direction to cross functional teams and administrative departments.
- This candidate must be results and goal oriented with strong client relationship, change management, and business analysis skills.
- The Senior Project Manager will be focused on highly technical projects and needs to have an understanding of information technology infrastructure, applications and support.
- Define the scope of the project in collaboration with business and IT sponsors
- Define project success criteria for projects and closely monitor ability to achieve
- Collaboratively create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project, assign resources and time estimates
- Create and execute a communication plan for internal and external stakeholders
- Identify, assess and minimize project risks throughout the project
- Execute the project according to the project plans, report on deviations
- As needed, collaborate with external consultants and manage vendor relationships
- Provide leadership for the project team by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones. Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards. Ensure that the project deliverables are on time and within budget
- Assist with the development of testing plans and coordination of testing
- Develop and deliver executive level progress reports and presentations
- Positively influence others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization. Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organization. Set priorities, monitor progress towards goals, and track details/data/information/activities
- Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem
- Adhere to project standards and maintain documentation as defined by the Firm's Project Management Office
- Full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment Understand interdependencies between technology, operations and business needs
- Bachelor's degree; PMP certification a plus
- 8-10 years of leading and managing strategic Information Technology projects and programs
- Excellent experience in project management methodologies: Waterfall required, Agile/Hybrid a plus Strong experience interacting and communicating effectively across all levels of an organization Strong interpersonal, presentation and customer service skills Strong change management, business analysis, process re-engineering, time management and organizational skills
- Strong leadership and motivational skills Intermediate level of proficiency with Microsoft Office with experience presenting to stakeholders and senior leadership
- Ability to work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness Ability to manage several programs/projects simultaneously
- Build and maintain relationships by engaging business leaders to establish credibility, solve problems, build consensus and achieve objectives
- Self-motivated, decisive, with the ability to adapt to change and competing demands
If interested, you may contact:
Tim Cusick | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.