Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager
Be part of the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for a Senior Project Manager for our client in Jersey City, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a full-service bank providing a wide spectrum of corporate, commercial, retail banking, and wealth management solutions with offices across the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Develops and manages all facets of project's planning and implementation to Bank standards including, but not limited to:
- Project schedule/milestones
- Documentation of scope and requirements
- Resource requirements
- Project communications
- Risk management
- Issue escalation
- Provides comprehensive project management leadership by liaising with business stakeholders, technology support, and senior management to ensure that a project achieves the defined business requirements, and that change requests are documented, approved and implemented according to the defined process
- Provides leadership to the project team and technology service providers in identifying and managing the risks and issues associated with the project and developing and executing appropriate risk mitigation plans;
- Assists with the development of cost/benefit statistics for feasibility studies when required
- Identifies process improvement needs for the PMO and recommends solutions
- Serves as the liaison with other Bank areas and oversight groups for project reporting, including the Central PMO, Technology Group, and Audit.
- 7-9 years of work experience in project management, business analysis or application development
- Extensive understanding / experience with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and experience managing projects utilizing, both Waterfall and Agile Development methodologies
- Extensive Risk Management Plan development and administration –
- Strong knowledge of Project Management scheduling processes and tools (Work Breakdown Structure, Gantt, PERT, & Network Charts)
- Experience developing and managing project budget
- Experience in the negotiation and administration of external vendor contracts, as well as the development and administration of Service Level Agreements / Understandings with internal service providers
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation/influence skills
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal - and the ability to clearly communicate technical information effectively to both technical and non-technical team members at all levels of the organization
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of applications (Project, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, SharePoint)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Program Management experience
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Heckle Tulab at 212-804-7460 or send your resume to email@example.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary