Senior Programmer Analyst
Senior Programmer Analyst
Job Number: 20-01281
Work for a logistics global leader. Eclaro is looking for a Senior Programmer Analyst for our client in Parsippany, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is the world’s largest package delivery enterprise, providing expert transportation and logistics assistance to more than 220 countries worldwide. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- This includes process definition, design and planning, training, collaboration with all stakeholders, solution implementation, and support. As Client moves towards industry methodologies of Agile and DevOps.
- BS Degree plus 3+ years of application development in the Sales Applications, preferably in a large multi-national company
- Experience with implementing and integration with SaaS solutions Knowledge of Agile & Scrum Concepts
- Experience leading all activities for a new Enterprise-wide new solution
- Experience working on projects from conceptual design to implementation
- Experience with process design and implementation
- Application development with the Following:
- Sales Planning Experience with Anaplan
- Sales Compensation application experience will one of the following preferred Callidas Cloud, Varicent or Optymyze
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Cloud architecture (Azure, Google, etc.)
- Experience in Project Management, Agile methodologies
- Excellent verbal, written and collaboration skills
- Knowledge of systems architecture, good consultative, analytical ability; planning, organizing, decision-making, problem solving, initiative, judgment and the ability to work effectively with users and management staff
- Ability to scope and estimate efforts accurately, prioritize tasks and goals independently and rapidly produce deliverables in a fast-paced iterative environment
- Ability to multitask, prioritize projects, and communicate progress and expected milestones
- Expert knowledge of SQL Severs database SSRS/SSAS/SSIS packages, ETL, MS Stored Procedures
- Knowledge system integration with Red hat JBOSS FUSE, Camel or MuleSoft
- Demonstrated skills in problem analysis showing balanced consideration of technical, customer care and Business issues
- Agile Development
- Varicent SPM
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Homer Ballega | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.