Senior Program Manager
Teams focus on:
- Responding to the evolving regulatory environment and helping to meet the firm's regulatory commitments by addressing internal and external commitments
- Advancing the firm's Roadmap programs -- Single Sourcing of data, Architecture Convergence, and Rationalization of Platforms
- Adopting industry leading technologies to support best-in-class business capabilities for high performance computing and data storage solutions
- Driving innovation across the firm's corporate technology portfolio, increasing efficiencies through process automation, and Agile application development, with an emphasis on user experience and shorter development cycles
- Investing in security & controls for cyber, access/entitlements uplift, data protection and application resiliency
- Manage complex risk management software programs from collecting and managing user expectations to delivering software systems.
- Work closely with project managers, business analysts, quantitative research team, and business users to interpret the requirements and evaluate alternative solutions
- Review and approve technical design recommendations for developing and integrating programs per written specifications
- Oversee unit testing and system integration testing of the newly developed functionality
- Examine applications to ensure adherence to Application Engineering guidelines, processes, and procedures
- Manage the process to implement and test modifications to existing application modules in accordance with application support and industry standard
- Evaluate service level issues and suggested enhancements escalated by Service Delivery Team to diagnose and address underlying system problems and inefficiencies
- College degree in related technical or business area, specialized training and/or equivalent work experience
- Strong preference for an MBA or a Master's degree.
- Solid application design, development, and testing work experience
- Ability to translate business requirements into functional technology requirements
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Strong teamwork skills and ability to work independently
- 8+ years of overall Systems management experience
- Must have business knowledge related to Risk Management and Derivatives
- Solid experience in managing systems developed in Java, Python etc.
- Solid experience in managing systems that use Oracle, SQL
- Knowledge of version and revision control practices and procedures
Interested in applying?
Contact Charly Vie at email@example.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.