Senior Process Technician
Senior Process Technician
Job Number: 20-00212
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Senior Process Technician for our client in Andover, MA.
Eclaro’s client is among the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, trusted by billions to provide superior, cutting-edge, and inexpensive medicine that improves health and well-being. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Senior Process Technician drives the execution of Commercial, Clinical, and/or Development production according to Standard Operating Procedures and Production Schedule.
- The Senior Process Technician will work on interdisciplinary self-directed teams, to define and implement process improvements, participate in process troubleshooting.
- Executes manufacturing operations on the production floor for bioreactors, filtration equipment, inoculum preparation, and/or UF/DF skids with varying levels of automation
- Executes the implementation of SOPs for unit operations including but not limited to, CIPs, SIPs, Sanitization, etc.
- Implements the execution and issue resolution associated with process equipment commissioning, qualification and validation
- Drives troubleshooting, technical support/analysis and resolution of equipment, automation, and process issues on the manufacturing floor
- Drives for Right first time execution, the timely review of daily documentation and executes data entry; Monitor, Identify and/or Communicate process and compliance trends in real time
- Supports the assigned audit lead for walkthroughs and observation improvements
- View Role for controlled documentation; SOPs, Manufacturing Batch/Formulation Records, Forms, etc.
- Collaborates with the Subject Matter Expert for manufacturing operations in support of QTS investigations and CAPA implementations
- Responsible for remaining current and reviews curriculum for training programs in support of manufacturing processes
- Implements Lean Manufacturing, Sustainability, Operational Excellence initiatives; facilitate the drive towards continuous improvement in all manufacturing areas
- Collaborates with cross-functional manufacturing assets in support of manufacturing campaigns
- Collaborates in the escalation process through various levels of management when operations, personnel safety, equipment functionality, product supply and/or quality compliance are at risk
- Proficient in enterprise systems to support manufacturing operations including but not limited to, SAP, LIMS, AMPS, PDOCS and/or QTS
- Operates production sustainability through the performance of inventory accuracy, reconciliation and/or task prioritization to maintain metric adherence
- Requires the moving of heavy equipment and the ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- The incumbent needs to take the necessary safety precautions when working with pressurized systems, steam, and corrosive chemicals
- The incumbent is required to attain detail knowledge of the operational equipment
- The incumbent will be required to solve problems regarding site assessment, specific units used in Biopharmaceutical manufacturing
- The incumbent must be able to express ideas into SOPs, MFRs and be able to use a multitude of programs including Excel, Word, Power Point, etc.
- High School diploma and 2 years of relevant experience
- GMP manufacturing environment
- 3+ years of experience
- Cell culture based role
- Hands on cell culture and sampling
- CIP, SIP
- Familiarity and experience mammalian cell culture
- The ability to execute against SOP’s and document entries in a cGMP compliant manner
- Ability to interpret and prioritize workflow to maintain the production schedule
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jane Bautista | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.