Senior Pega Developer
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Senior Pega Developer for our client in Agoura Hills, CA.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
This role would mentor and lead PEGA developers as well as mature into a Claims back office technology architecture and solution provider role for the Claims E2E application that supports the multiple LOBs that would use the card claims application.
- Provide leadership and deep technical expertise in all aspects of solution design and application development for specific business environments.
- Focus on setting technical direction on groups of applications and similar technologies as well as taking responsibility for technically robust solutions encompassing all business, architecture, and technology constraints.
- May be responsible for coordinating teams to accomplish development in a matrixed organization.
- Manages code migration from development through to production.
- May manage one moderately complex project and direct activities of a team related to special initiatives or operations.
- Routine accountability is for technical knowledge and capabilities as a team member or as an individual contributor.
- Works under minimal supervision, with general guidance from more seasoned consultants or managers.
- Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors. Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criterion for obtaining results.
- Work leadership may be provided by assigning work and resolving problems.
- May assist and help train lower level developers
- Team member on a development team, Problem solver, Technical intrigue.
- Pega experience developer with 3 + years of experience in building and implementing model-driven, enterprise-level business solutions using PegaSystems PRPC tool.
- Pega CSSA certified.
- 1+ years experience in Agile Scrum methodology
- BS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Demonstrated knowledge of and applicability of Object-Oriented techniques and principles.
- Exposure to a variety of technologies, including, but not limited to J2EE (JSP, Servlets, EJB, XML, Java), Oracle.
Interested in applying?
Contact Charly Vie at firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.