Senior Pega Business Analyst
Senior Pega Business Analyst
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Senior Pega Business Analyst for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Selected candidate will be tasked with collecting business requirements by leading requirement sessions with our key business users and close coordination with an existing in-house Pega application development IT team
- Use cases, user stories, test cases, traceability matrix, and summary-level business requirement documentation
- Candidate will also be responsible for analyzing and defining solutions for system defects
- PegaSystems Certified Business Architect (CBA) with 5+ years development/business analysis experience working with Pega (please provide Pega certification ID for verification)
- Candidate must clearly describe 5 years of experience working as a Business Analyst eliciting requirements from the business stakeholders
- Pega RULES Process Commander (PRPC) Version 6.x experience required, with Version 7.1.x experience a strong plus, including knowledge of PegaSystems PRPC Case Management Framework and Project Management Framework (PMF)
- Candidate will be expected to facilitate small and large group requirement-gathering sessions
- Strong oral, presentation and facilitation skills are essential
- Excellent Presentation, Communication and Written skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead sessions for the collection of requirements and development of use cases and user stories
- Strong background with Agile and Scrum methodology
- Experience developing a Requirements Traceability Matrix
- Demonstrates knowledge of middleware tools
- Experience with Pega Customer Decision Hub (CDH)
- Knowledge of Pega Mobile
- Fluency with MS Visio
- Fluency with MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with MS SharePoint
- Knowledge of Pega Customer Service, Pega Call, Pega Chat and related CRM/Call Center functions desirable
- Experience with IBM Rational Quality Manager (RQM) desirable
- PMI-PBA or related certification desirable
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Ivy Española and send your resume to Ivy.Espanola@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.