Senior Network Engineer
Senior Network Engineer
Job Number: 21-14289
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a Senior Network Engineer for our client in Redwood City, CA.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The selected Senior Network Engineer consultant is responsible for design, testing, documenting, implementing, and monitoring of Corporate enterprise Network infrastructure, Cloud Network Infrastructure and supports Network Operations.
- As a member of the NetOps team this role will work closely Enterprise IT Engineers, DevOps and Information Security Operations on design, deployment, support, compliance and monitoring of network systems.
- CCIE or CCNA or PCNSE with demonstrated levels of hands-on experience is preferred.
- Must have experience in design and architecting Corporate Network and Infrastructure consolidation.
- Design and implement a large office network with Palo Alto firewall, Cisco routers and switches, and Aruba wireless controllers with high availability and automatic failover in mind.
- Work in collaboration with the Senior team members, the role will lead the network routing & switching design and architecture [LAN, WAN, IPsec tunnels, VPN services]
- Responsible for Design and implement new Corporate network with failover protection, performance, capacity, and scalability
- Responsible for Architect, Design, engineer, build and support all facets of Corporate Networks, Cloud Network deployments and operations and the Network infrastructure move/consolidation initiatives
- Support network upgrades, troubleshooting, routing config changes, IPsec tunneling, firewall rules, route rule etc.
- SME is responsible for Install, configure, manage, and fix Palo Alto Firewalls, CISCO ASAs, with strong experience in MPLS, VRF, VPN, and network routing
- Must play crucial role in building Network Access Control and BYOD service at network level
- Must support Palo Alto Network gears with experience in BGP
- Role will also identify and troubleshoot complex network problems affecting LAN, WAN, Internet connections, and issues of end user issues.
- Provides technical support, responds to Network operations incidents, analyzes, and solves reported network problems.
- Perform network vulnerability assessments to identify weaknesses and countermeasures; provide timely assessment reports to key stakeholders. Update network equipment to latest firmware releases.
- B.S. in Computer Science Engineering or related field of study, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 10 years of Senior Level Network Engineer experience, which includes a minimum of 6+ years of experience working with Network Design and Operations
- Very strong interpersonal skills, team collaboration and communications skills required
- Strong expertise in TCP, IPv4/6 and routing protocols such as BGP
- Must be very strong on Palo Alto, Cisco, and Aruba Network technologies
- Strong documentation skills to put together a low-level design document as well as standard operating procedure
- Strong automation skills using Linux, Shell, Python or Terraform
- Current Industry certificates: CCIE/CCNA, PCNSE, AWS Certification etc. preferred.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.