Senior Network Engineer
Senior Network Engineer
Job Number: 19-10182
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a Senior Network Engineer for our client in Mt. Laurel, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Analyze and resolve technical problems for established environments.
- Provide remediation solutions for issues related to infrastructure and systems.
- Perform special project related tasks as assigned.
- Comply with policies and procedures as required.
- Hands-on individual with excellent communication skills – will be interacting with multiple end users / stakeholders every day
- Sr. Engineer needs to have expert knowledge on FortiManager
- Routing protocols OSPF and BGP
- At least five years working in an environment with exposure to and hands-on responsibility for large data center operations and multi-location network architecture.
- At least five years working on network devices, including routers, firewalls, and switches.
- Versed with Client equipment.
- Solid experience supporting Client firewalls (or Client equivalent)
- Basic administration & configuration of Client is preferred / ideal (or Client equivalent)
- Demonstrated ability to complete strategic infrastructure projects, provide status updates to management, and successfully complete a wide range of infrastructure projects.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with individuals and groups both within and external to the company to achieve desired results, analyze an issue/problem, and make recommendations for an effective and efficient resolution.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven commitment to providing excellent customer service within all dimensions of the job duties on a consistent basis.
- Medium to Expert knowledge on FortiConverter
- Basic knowledge on Checkpoint, SRX and Netscreen firewall
- GRE and IPSEC Knowledge
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Tim Cusick | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary