Senior Manager IT Site Shared Services
IT Senior Manager
Job Number: 21-12357
Job Number: 21-12357
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for an IT Senior Manager for our client in Bothell, WA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Lead - IT Site Shared Services Senior Manager – Cell Therapy Manufacturing Systems supports the successful operation of manufacturing and business functions at multiuse sites through interaction with internal team members, peer and higher level customers as well as external service providers.
- The individual is responsible for development of and adherence to system governance procedures.
- The individual supports multiple IT projects/systems and ongoing work activities of moderate to high complexity.
- The individual will answer questions and resolve IT issues for manufacturing and manufacturing support staff.
- Reporting into the IT organization the candidate will be primarily responsible for owning and managing the IT shared landscape across the site IT systems, as well as be the Cell Therapy IT Cybersecurity Point of Contact (POC) and own the system patching effort for various local IT systems.
- The candidate should have at least 10 years of experience in pharma/biotech with specific expertise in Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Quality System disciplines.
- The candidate needs to have an understanding of shop floor activities, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), and process automation in addition to prior experience in IT Architecture and Infrastructure networks.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in an engineering or MIS discipline
- Must have experience with Cybersecurity, patching and IT Life Cycle Management (LCM) in a bio-tech manufacturing environment.
- Must have 10+ years of hands-on experience in a biotech manufacturing and supply chain environment
- Understanding of supply chain, manufacturing domains and supporting technology including manufacturing and supply chain ERP systems (e.g. Oracle, SAP).
- Working knowledge of regulatory requirements and how they relate to existing and new business systems and practices, primarily GxP.
- Sound understanding of a Cell Therapy manufacturing facility IT Architecture and ITInfrastructure including Networks, Servers, HMIs, Printers, Scanners, Switches, Firewall rules, Domains, etc.
- Ability to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical team members.
- Strong interpersonal skills, especially regarding: Teamwork and collaboration. Client focus. Verbal and written communication
- Knowledge of Cell Therapy Facility (CTF) IT Architecture and IT Infrastructure including Networks, Servers, HMIs, Printers, Scanners, Switches, Firewall rules, Domains, etc.
- Knowledge of cGMP, GXP, GAMP, SDLC regulations, including 21CFR part 11, and good documentation practices.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical, manufacturing and laboratory systems and equipment that support Biologics and clinical manufacturing.
- Strong technical and problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently.
- Demonstrated success working in a high-performing, business results-driven environment.
- Knowledge of Cybersecurity, patching and IT Life Cycle Management (LCM).
- Understanding of computer system validation.
- Own and manage the IT shared landscape across the Cell Therapy site IT systems like IT Architecture and IT Infrastructure including Network, Servers, HMIs, Printers, Scanners, Switches, Firewall rules, Domains, etc.
- Own the IT Life Cycle Management (LCM) program as well as the roadmap for all the above listed IT Infrastructure.
- Be the CTF IT Cybersecurity Point Of Contact (POC) and own the system patching effort for various local IT systems.
- Monitor, track and reduce ServiceNow tickets related to IT Infrastructure.
- Manage spares and inventory for IT Infrastructure.
- Own the Disaster Recovery of local computerized systems and be the main POC during P1 and P2 ServiceNow tickets
- Accountable for uninterrupted 24/7 operation of manufacturing systems for CAR-T Manufacturing.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.