Senior Key Account Executive
Senior Key Account Executive
Job Number: 19-12261
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Senior Key Account Executive for our client in White Plains, NY.
Eclaro's Client is America's largest state power organization and is a national leader in energy efficiency and clean energy technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Senior Key Account Executive will be responsible for major customer accounts serviced by the Account Management group.
- The Senior Key Account Executive is responsible for ensuring the quality of services, achieving revenue/sales goals, open business communications, and uncovering marketing opportunities to counter competitive pressures.
- The Senior Key Account Executive responds to customers' needs by performing analysis, conducting research, preparing and giving presentations, and providing full service account management responsibilities.
- Deliver communications to all external stakeholders that create a common message and singular voice for Client in the various publics it encounters
- Deliver key account management processes that are customer focused and targeted to create and maintain critical and delicate customer relationships for maximum benefit to customers and Client
- Research and analyze information and provide recommendations to management and senior management within corporate and trustee guidelines as it relates to all matters affecting customer market segment
- Secure customer (stakeholder) support both publicly and politically for Client initiatives
- Achieve revenue/sales goals, countering competitive pressures
- Retain and secure revenues and recover cost from the appropriate customer market segment
- Ability to demonstrate a high level strategic focus and knowledge of the NYS competitive electric marketplace, products, pricing, sales, and promotional strategies
- Ability to work with all levels of management to effectively represent the marketing perspective on all marketplace issue and concerns
- Ability to provide quality customer satisfaction and account management to earn and maintain the distinction from customers declaring Client as the supplier of choice
- Ability to assist in the retention and growth of the customer revenue base
- Strong understanding of customer power contracts, including the ability to negotiate and enforce such contracts
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite (Access, Excel, Power Point and Word)
- Strong understanding of electric utility industry and marketing concepts
- Customer oriented, and possess the ability to communicate a clear message to internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to research and analyze financial and contractual information and provide summary or recommendations based on analysis
- Ability to understand customer's business, electric use and requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Engineering, Business Administration, or related technical field
- Minimum seven (7) years of working experience, preferably in the energy business and/or marketing functions with significant background with client and account management
- An advanced degree in Marketing, Business is preferred
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
William Perry | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.