Senior Java Developer
|Reference # :||17-09592||Title :||Senior Java Developer|
|Location :||Costa Mesa, CA|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||1 Years||Start Date / End Date :||10/02/2017 / 10/02/2018|
Eclaro is looking for a Senior Java Developer for an opportunity for our client in Costa Mesa, CA.
The details of this position are as follows:
Job Title: Senior Java Developer
Location: Onsite (Costa Mesa, CA)
Duration: one year contract
The Senior Software Engineer plays a key role in the design and development of client’s product suite. The ideal candidate will have a solid foundation built on modern development methodologies (TDD, Kanban/Agile, OOD), and possess strong communication and collaboration team skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist team members in design discussions and decisions.
• Perform code and design reviews with other team members.
• Interact with the Quality Assurance (QA) team to define test plans and test data; identify reproduce and document defects; fix and verify defects.
• Interact daily with Offering Management team to clarify requirements or suggest changes during the implementation of the enhancements.
• Interact with the User Experience (UX) team to identify, design and implement the user interface portions of the WCA applications.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum of seven (7) years of experience in Java programming, including client-server and RDBMS layers required.
• Minimum of seven (7) years of experience with Java, Spring, Spring MVC, Hibernate required.
• TestNG or other unit testing methodologies required.
• Basic database design required.
• Agile product development experience required.
• Stored procedure writing, PL/SQL preferred.
• Agile and/or Scrum experience desired.
• Agile product development experience preferred.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND TRAVEL:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent required with seven (7) years of applicable experience, or a Master¹s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering + 4 years’ experience in Java programming with applicable experience.
This role will work closely with cross-departmental figures in an Agile development environment. Therefore, the ability to work collaboratively and effectively with all levels of management and staff within the organization is a key priority in this role.
COMMUNICATION AND COGNITIVE ABILITIES:
• Must be able to communicate technical issues clearly to individuals with various levels of technical understanding.
• Must be self-motivated and know when to seek guidance; detail-orientation is a must.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Exceptional organization and time management skills.
• Cooperate with matrixed team members to meet goals or complete tasks.
• Flexibility, ability to change priorities quickly, and capacity to handle multiple tasks.
• Effective collaborator with proven process improvement skills.
• Ability to consistently learn new technologies and apply those concepts to customer’s needs.
• Ability to work as part of a geographically dispersed team.
Please respond with your most recent resume. I look forward to speaking with you.
Kleah Joyce Cornejo
Jr. Technical Recruiter
Office: (646) 695-2944
the Right People are The Answer
Eclaro 450 Seventh Avenue, Suite 1102, New York, New York 10123 212-258-2626
ECLARO is a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including: Consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated DeliveryTM and Managed Services. ECLARO recruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines. This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to increased and changing demands and increase their profitability. Please visit www.eclaroIT.com to see why the Right People are The AnswerTM.
Specialties: Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000 employees