Senior Information Architect
Find your next opportunity in the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for a Senior Information Architect - Workforce Technology for our client in Jersey City, NJ.
Eclaro's client is one of the largest banking and financial services firms. They are a major provider of investment banking, asset management, private banking, private wealth management and treasury & security services in the United States. As a Senior Information Architect, he/she will be responsible to work across Workforce Technology applications and teams and help develop and implement Information Management Best Practices & Firm Wide Data Management Standards. Information Architect will also function as the subject matter expert in the assigned data domain. Workforce Technology provides technology support for staffing and on-boarding, employee records, payroll, talent management, compensation, benefits, learning, employee and manager service, workforce planning and analytics, and back office call center operations. The Senior Information Architect function works closely with all application domains in WT, to Build & implement a framework to effectively manage the Workforce Data & Workforce Metadata across the complete data lifecycle.
- Responding to the evolving regulatory environment and helping to meet the firm's regulatory commitments by addressing internal and external commitments
- Advancing the firm's Roadmap programs -- Single Sourcing of data, Architecture Convergence, and Rationalization of Platforms
- Adopting industry leading technologies to support best-in-class business capabilities for high performance computing and data storage solutions
- Driving innovation across the firm's corporate technology portfolio, increasing efficiencies through process automation, and Agile application development, with an emphasis on user experience and shorter development cycles
- Investing in security & controls for cyber, access/entitlements uplift, data protection and application resiliency
- Interface with the technical & business team to facilitate data model design conversations.
- Capture & Represent business data requirements using various data modeling techniques to produce better quality products.
- Provide the capability for better impact management & proven compliance with data regulations by implementing standardized tools and processes to report on data usage, business rules and data lineage.
- Reduce application & data reporting errors by putting proactive controls for data quality validations.
- Be the single point of contact for and conduit to CT and Firm-wide Data Management group..
- Act as the 'link' connecting data across different workforce domains as well as other reference data domains.
- Understand the existing data domains and reverse engineer data documentation at various levels.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in information management field, with 3 years of experience directly managing data & information architecture.
- Hands-on data modelling skills utilizing tools such as MagicDraw, Erwin, Power Designer, etc. Knowledge of SPARQL query language is a plus.
- Knowledge of different data modelling methodologies with the ability to read and understand data models presented in a variety of formats.
- Experience in creating and reviewing Architecture and Development artifacts such as Conceptual and Logical Data Models.
- Data driven mindset, experience in data analysis and data mining, including advanced SQL knowledge.
- Knowledge of core Information Architecture capabilities, including Master and Reference Data Management, Data Quality (DQ), Metadata Management, Data Taxonomy, Data Integration, Data Migration and Data Modelling.
- Ability to collaborate with business teams in order to understand, translate and capture the requirements into Taxonomies, Conceptual and Logical Data Models, Interface Specifications, etc.
- Develop and manage the data modelling best practices, patterns and standards
- Experience working with HR Domain is a strong plus.
- Experience working with Big Data implementations and understanding of Big Data design patterns is desired
Interested in applying?
Contact Charly Vie at email@example.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.