Senior Implementation Program Manager
Senior Implementation Program Manager
Job Number: 21-13770
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a Senior Implementation Program Manager for our client in Austin, TX.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Senior Implementation Program Manager is a senior-level position reporting directly to the VP of Information and Security Services.
- This person will work closely with the Information Security, and Information Technology teams and business unit leaders across the organization to oversee the project management, implementation, and change management of key enterprise solutions.
- This role will also implement and run the Enterprise Change Management Board.
- Implement strategic Cybersecurity and IT initiatives from inception to closure phase.
- Develop, communicate, and ensure adherence to project lifecycle workflows (project submission, project acceptance, project plan development, solution testing, communication, etc.)
- Provide project management for project activities to ensure that projects are completed in scope, on schedule, within budget.
- Develop, implement and run the enterprise change advisory board
- Conduct project intake, project assessments, develop project teams, define objectives and scope, document current and future-state processes, document risks and assumptions, and oversee development, operational workflows and implementation.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with project owners, operational leaders, business services, IT, vendors, and other project stakeholders.
- Define project scope, duration, resources and cost, as well as the best course of action/approach to attain the project objectives.
- Conduct project kick-off meetings, communicate individual roles and project expectations, and serve as the initial point of contact for projects.
- Coordinate with cross-functional team members on project targets, status & resolution of issues.
- Complete and manage detailed project plans using the designated project management tool.
- Develop effective and attainable work plans and negotiate resources to support our projects.
- Negotiate and balance both internal and external stakeholder requirements to maintain alignment of the project outcomes.
- Responsible for the coordination and completion of concurrent projects of various sizes. Oversee all aspects of projects. Track milestones and anticipate deadlines, assign responsibilities, and monitor and summarize progress of project.
- Organize, and delegate work to achieve desired outcomes.
- Regularly report project status, manage issues, identify risks, and escalations.
- Prepare reports for the leadership team regarding status of projects.
- Develop and administer project reporting systems and communication plans.
- Provide leadership to project leads and stakeholders to effectively ensure successful project implementations.
- Coordinate post-project review and lessons learned meetings following stabilization of projects.
- Train staff on designated project management tool and develop and on standardized project management methods and skills.
- 8+ years of IT and/or cybersecurity project management experience managing multiple, complex projects at a time; must have prior technical project management experience
- 5+ years' implementation management, solution consulting or PMO management experience
- Demonstrated ability to excel in a fast-paced environment with evolving priorities
- Excellent interpersonal effectiveness and communication ability (written and oral)
- Strong organizational planning skills and understanding of technical project management concepts and terminology
- Exceptional problem-solving skills with an ability to identify the root cause of an issue and demonstrate independent critical thinking to resolve or mitigate identified issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Self-starter, positive attitude, ability to work independently, enjoys learning and staying current with industry developments, regulations, and best practices
- Project management experience in a Pre-IPO technology company setting
- Previous experience establishing a PMO function within an organization
- Project Management Certification (i.e. PMP, PMI, Certified Project Manager IAPM, etc.)
- Experience running a Change Control board preferred but not required
- Bachelors +5 years or more years relevant work experience or Associates degree in business or information systems management
- +8 or more years' relevant work experience, or 10 or more years of relevant work experience without a degree
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.