Senior Healthcare Banker
Senior Healthcare Banker
Job Number: 21-01883
Eclaro is currently recruiting for a Senior Healthcare Banker for one of their financial services clients in Denver, CO.
Eclaro’s client is one of the nation’s largest bank-based financial services companies with assets over $130Billion. This position is a direct hire and will be responsible for leading a large team of UX/UI Designers in a collaborative environment.
- Serves as the senior account executive and trusted advisor for commercial clients in the healthcare industry.
- The Senior Healthcare Banker is accountable for handling all aspects of the business development in targeted geographic area.
- Collaborates with other Commercial Bankers, Investment Bankers, and other product partners on the development and delivery of significant ideas and solutions to meet client needs and is accountable for directing the implementation of the proposed plans.
- Drives financial performance through profitable cash management/deposit growth, quality credit, and other ancillary revenue opportunities.
- The Senior Healthcare Banker possesses the capability to independently handle structuring and execution of large/complex transactions.
- A business development role primarily focused on the healthcare sector (i.e. hospitals, physician groups, outsourced healthcare services, outpatient/ambulatory services, etc.)
- Develops focused strategies for acquiring, retaining and growing targeted healthcare clients. Drives new client acquisitions by identifying and delivering holistic financial solutions to clients and through well developed and broad network of centers of influence and industry associations
- Serves as the Trusted Financial Advisor to clients, functions as the senior Healthcare Banking client "expert and the go-to person for the client. Deals with strategic issues including capital raising, regulatory compliance, ownership transition planning, M&A, revenue cycle management, etc.
- Champions and leads all business development efforts for specific markets and targeted prospect base.
- Viewed by the client as a senior financial strategist and shares a skilled financial perspective. Conducts client reviews, identifying opportunities for presenting unsolicited solutions/advice. Provides the client with deep knowledge in key product areas: cash management, derivatives, equipment finance etc. and utilizes a visionary approach to educate the client on client's capabilities
- Identifies cross-sell opportunities and partners with other Commercial Bankers, Investment Bankers, and Product Specialists to structure, coordinate and sponsor credit and non-credit products/services.
- Conducts collaborative client relationship reviews with product partners
- Utilizes a consultative problem-solving approach to solving customer issues; goes beyond product needs to value-added business process improvements and opportunities in alignment with customer objectives
- Serves as an industry expert to the Commercial Banking Team and internal partners; continually builds knowledge and capabilities within the industry segment and stays abreast of regulatory requirements, competitive and market trends
- Contributes to strategic planning and initiatives of the healthcare team
- Maximizes profitability of assigned portfolio by effectively selling the enterprise value client provides.
- Maintains outstanding functional/technical sales and credit expertise. Shares this knowledge with team members
- Partners effectively with Credit Officers, as the first level sponsor for credit decisions
- Leads and participates in credit processes and assumes ultimate accountability for all portfolio activities/issues ensuring sound asset quality, including underwriting, structuring and portfolio management activities
- Administrative: Practices disciplined use of the technology tools and procedures provided by the Corporation
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting, finance or related field, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 10 - 12+ years of financial services related experience
- 5 - 7 years of high performing experience providing financial expertise, counsel and customized solutions to healthcare clients with sales over $20 million
- Established business development skills; sought out for expertise
- Experience working in relationship management teams with a proven understanding of the importance of balancing business development and asset quality
- Extensive knowledge of bank products and above average knowledge of the healthcare industry
- Proven outstanding credit skills, analytical skills and financial acumen
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Involvement in medical boards, hospitals or medical schools and/or industry organizations (HFMA, etc.)
If interested, you may contact:
Tony Viterbo | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.