Senior FX Data Entry Analyst
Kick start your career in Financial Services. Eclaro is looking for a Senior FX Data Entry Analyst for our client in Jersey City, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a full-service bank providing a wide spectrum of corporate, commercial, retail banking, and wealth management solutions with offices across the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Analyze reference data for anomalies and support remediation
- Business analyst support for requirements for new process of managing Cost Centers and GL's (all reference tables), write flows for each table
- Process onboarding of clients in source systems, as well as Dodd Frank attributes
- Support new Client Web Portal Project
- Identify operational control gaps to implement change and smart workarounds
- Ability to analyze data using Access/Excel/SQL, build reconciliations if needed
- Write procedures for operating manual, attend meetings and gather meeting minutes for stake holders
- Use exceptional organization skills in preparing accurate and completed results from test execution situations
- Ad-hoc requests to support production work for the team
- Excellent organization skills
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working on mid-size projects including data and business workflow analysis
- Solid understanding of banking products and operations
- Strong technical competence in data analysis and database tools
- Intermediate – Advanced Excel Skills
- Product knowledge (FX, FX Options, Rates)
- Bachelor degree with 2 years of work experience in the Finance/Banking with Projects
- Banking industry experience and knowledge of banking organization, operations and technology, including experience in compliance with banking regulations and Risk
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Homer Ballega at Homer@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.