Senior Full Stack Engineer
Senior Full Stack Engineer
Job Number: 21-15316
Job Number: 21-15316
Make your mark where innovation is the rule. Our client is looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer in remotely.
Eclaro’s client is a leading educational non-profit, committed to advancing educational opportunities around the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Senior Engineer is a poly skilled technologist responsible for the implementing complex cloud-based solutions within the Client's Technology group.
- The successful candidate must be a highly skilled and motivated Engineer possessing extensive knowledge and expertise designing, implementing, and testing highly scalable, performant and fault-tolerant serverless and container-based apps executing in the cloud.
- The successful candidate keeps abreast of emerging technologies and is a fast learner.
- The successful candidate interacts and work closely with the Scrum Master, Lead Engineer, and other engineers to design, implement, and test services and applications that provide business value and automation support for Client assessment programs and initiatives.
- Demonstrates ability to successfully communicate technical details to an audience comprising business, technical, and executive staff.
- Demonstrates ability to solve complex problems using divergent thinking resulting in innovative solutions.
- As member of team, designs and implements microservices and container-based applications with focus on building component-based, cost-effective, and scalable solutions using design patterns to improve collaboration with other microservices/apps and promote code reuse.
- Follows enterprise, and industry standards and best practices when designing and implementing microservice and container-based application code.
- Based on the team's DevOps model, adopts continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) practice of rapidly implementing, testing, and delivering high-quality code.
- Ensures microservice and container-based application code adheres to Client information security policies and follows cloud-based security protocols to prevent unauthorized access and mitigate cloud security threats.
- Develops and maintains a thorough understanding of the customer's business processes and operations.
- Works closely with Solutions Architect and Lead Engineer evaluating feature requests and providing level of effort estimates and also contributes to sprint planning.
- Works closely with Lead Engineer and team to provision and manage cloud infrastructure.
- Participates in peer code and design reviews.
- Collaborates with and works cross teams on software products delivering solutions impacting multiple domains.
- Minimum 7+ years of professional experience designing, building, testing, and managing web-based applications and cloud-based, internet-scale applications.
- Expert knowledge and hands-on experience with at least one of the following: in Node.JS, Python, or Java.
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience working with relational (SQL) and NoSQL database technologies.
- Strong Knowledge and hands-on experience in component-based and object-oriented design and programming.
- Strong knowledge of the AWS cloud ecosystem and experience working with AWS resources such as Lambda, SNS, SQS, S3, Kinesis, Step Functions, IAM, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, DynamoDB.
- Strong knowledge and experience in asynchronous programming and event-driven messaging.
- Experience provisioning and managing Cloud infrastructure using AWS CLI, AWS CloudFormation, AWS Cloud Development Kit (CDK), and/or TerraForm.
- Experience monitoring deployed services and applications using AWS CloudWatch, AWS CloudTrail, AWS X-Ray, Kibana, New Relic.
- Experience building and deploying solutions in continuous integration/continuous development (CI/CD) environment using BitBucket, Git, AWS CodePipeline, AWS CodeBuild, and AWS CodeDeploy.
- Hand-on experience building and executing automated unit tests using Junit (Java), Mocha, Jest, Chai (Node.js), or Pytest, Unittest (Python) is required.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum and iterative development environment.
- Demonstrates strong verbal and written communication skills with focus on customer service and the ability to clearly discern client needs.
- Possessing AWS Certified Developer, AWS Certified Solutions Architect, or AWS Certified DevOps Engineer certification is a plus.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Job Status: Contract/Temporary