Senior Full Stack Engineer
Senior Full Stack Engineer
Job Number: 20-07232
Make your mark where innovation is the rule. Our client is looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer in Reston, VA.
Eclaro’s client is a leading educational non-profit, committed to advancing educational opportunities around the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Will be responsible for complex software development including coding, managing small sections of ongoing projects and closely adhering to deadlines.
- Will also take responsibility for creating design specifications, unit testing, and preparing technical documentation.
- Will ensure relationships with customers and cross-team members and are professional and meet expectations.
- Working within the Information Technology division and across the Operations and key business units, will analyze procedures, and design and implement solutions to attain high data quality and process automation.
- Will design, develop and implement solutions, based on a set of standards and processes which establish consistency across the enterprise data, reduce risk, and promote efficiencies in support of the organization's goals and objectives.
- The ideal candidate will have designed, developed and implemented serverless software solutions in support of data quality and automation.
- The candidate will also possess technical skills and experience in the data management domain that will help their ability to design and develop elegant and efficient data processes and systems.
- Minimum 7 years demonstrated experience with software development.
- Strong and evolving competence in several programming languages and technologies, working knowledge of multiple tool sets, technologies and implementation environments
- Strong practical experience in NodeJS and scripting experience in a Cloud based environment
- Demonstrated experience with AWS Lambda, SNS/SQS, S3, IAM, CloudWatch, RDS and DynamoDB, AWS CLI, Sagemaker
- Possess technical skills and experience in the virtual infrastructure domain, specifically Amazon Web Services.
- Design and development experience in building and monitoring microservices
- Working experience on CI/CD using Jenkins /AWS Code pipeline
- Demonstrated experience in developing full stack solutions using NodeJS
- Fundamentals in OO and computer science foundation principles.
- Working knowledge of distributed architectural design patterns
- Knowledge of systems analysis and design (including OOAD and UML), and database design
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle and modern software engineering principles and practices
- Experience setting up a DataOps
- High analytical skills and knack to develop tools for monitoring high frequency data services.
- Experience working on Agile teams with the scrum team member attitude willingness to support the team to be successful in any area necessary
- Demonstrated experience with AWS cloud supported programming languages like Java, React JS, Angular JS or Python development.
- Ability to use: KMS, ALB/ELB, Route 53, VPC
- Fluency with CI/CD toolsets such as: CloudFormation, BitBucket, Jenkins, Ansible
- Experience with relational databases, and NoSQL databases
- Experience building infrastructure as code using AWS CloudFormation or similar scripting techniques
- Appetite to learn new things
- Some knowledge in data science and/or machine learning benefits
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.