Senior Front End Engineer
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
Our Client is looking for a talented Senior Front End Engineer who will be able to manage multiple projects at once in a progressive Agile development environment. While 70% of your time will be spent developing code, another 30% will be spent problem solving, mentoring junior developers and performing code reviews.
For all of the following requirements, skillset more important than years for all technologies listed.
- Provide leadership and deep technical expertise in all aspects of solution design and application development for specific business environments.
- Focus on setting technical direction on groups of applications and similar technologies as well as taking responsibility for technically robust solutions encompassing all business, architecture, and technology constraints.
- May be responsible for coordinating teams to accomplish development in a matrixed organization.
- Typically requires 5-7 years of experience.
- Uses and evangelizes Mobile First development methodologies
- Experience with SASS/Less
- Experience with ES6/ES 2015
- UI Build Frameworks – NPM, Grunt, Gulp
- JS Testing Frameworks – Mocha, Jasmine
- Experience consuming REST API using async methods in partnership with back end development teams
- Expert in user interface development, engineering cross-browser, cross device compliant code
- Writes high quality, semantic, testable, maintainable, and well-documented code
- Clear communication, both written and spoken, across teams and during user experience reviews.
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to collaborate with wider groups on standards and best practices
- Must be able to help communicate ideas to junior developers
- Experience performing code reviews
- Experience with Node.js
- Driven to learn new technologies and is a personally motivated self-starter
- Familiar with CSS methodologies like BEM, OOCSS, SMACSS
Level of Skills we are looking for:
- HTML – Expert
- CSS – Expert
- Agile development workflow
- Experience working in a large corporate IT environment with software tools used for design, build, test & debug.
- Experience with ADA compliance
- Enterprise exposure in Defect resolution up and down UI chain, (examples: HTTP headers to AJAX failures, to OS browser anomalies )
Interested in applying?
Contact Charly Vie at firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.