Senior Financial Analyst
Make an impact in Media! Eclaro is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to support our client in Atlanta, GA.
Eclaro’s client is a globalA media company and leader in digital content production. Their portfolio of networks include some of the best known brands in news, sports and entertainment. If you’re up to the challenge, take a chance at this rewarding opportunity.
- This finance position is responsible for partnering with Turner's entertainment, kids and news U.S. based sales divisions.
- Integral member of the Ad Sales Finance Expense team, which provides valuable insights and consultative services for sales and finance executives.
- This role will deliver accurate and timely financial reporting for advertising sales expenses that will inform and support business decisions.
- Position will report to the Senior Manager, Ad Sales Finance
- Be a business knowledgeable advisor to divisional leadership in management and administration of expense budgets; leading meetings to review actual results and the development of monthly forecasts, annual budgets, and long-range plans Prepare ad hoc analyses and presentation material, working with financial management at multiple levels.
- This can include financial modeling, preparing product P&Ls, and identifying key business metrics and drivers.
- Collaborate with Revenue Finance in deal review and management of P&L reporting for forecasts and budgets Partner with Accounting teams to ensure accuracy and completeness of Actuals
- Experience with Hyperion Planning, Essbase/SmartView
- Advanced Excel skills
- High degree of initiative and intellectual curiosity
- Strong client service skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to multitask and prioritize while demonstrating sense of urgency
- Strong analytical skills and ability to communicate business drivers
- Experience dealing directly with all levels of management and ability to anticipate needs
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to operate independently in fast paced, dynamic environment
- Team player who adapts to change
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance 4-6 years of relevant experience, including forecasting and budgeting
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, please send your updated resume to Junethel.Binuya@eclaro.com or call (212) 804-7476.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.