Senior Financial Analyst
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst for our client in Charlotte, NC.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Corporate Treasury Quality Assurance and Business Controls team is part of the Corporate Treasury.
- The primary focus of our team is validate effectiveness of processes/controls supporting Corporate Treasury functions, including Enterprise Capital Management, Global Liquidity Management, Corporate Investments, Global Funding, Treasury Finance, Balance Sheet Management, and Enterprise Insurance Management.
- Coverage also includes regulatory compliance (e.g., Basel - Capital and Liquidity) and related enterprise standards and policies (e.g. Enterprise Data Management).
- Key priorities for our team are provide affirmative evidence supporting ongoing compliance with enterprise policies and standards, including applicable regulatory and reporting requirements, as well as Treasury Control Framework.
- Support execution of Treasury Control Framework, including process and control design assessment, compliance with enterprise control frameworks and programs, various control strategic projects and assist in execution of Treasury QABC group's administrative tasks and routines.
- Assist in designing and conducting design and operating effectiveness testing to ensure ongoing compliance with Basel rules (Liquidity and Capital)
- Participating in discussions with process and control owners to develop approaches to resolve gaps, and/or address weaknesses or deficiencies when necessary
- Identifying documents, and maintain evidence supporting process and controls objectives
- Participating in teams conducting the validation work streams
- Engaging key business partners to facilitate completion of assigned deliverables and explain results
- Ability to work in large team and work on long term projects while maintaining flexibility on deliverables
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of large complex banking treasury experience
- 3-5 years of direct Business Controls experience - operational risk, compliance risk or audit within treasury also beneficial
- Big 4 experience auditing large complex bank
- Complex financial instruments
- Experience working with complex data set
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in a centralized cross-functional role, coordinating across many groups and presenting relevant information/ results
- MBA, CPA, CFA or equivalent
- Big 4 assurance experience
- Governance and oversight experience
- Regulatory Reporting
- Financial Reporting
- Comfort with complex financial products
- Advanced data manipulation/Excel/Modeling
Interested in applying? Contact Adrian Miranda at email@example.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.