Senior ETL Developer
Senior ETL Developer
Job Number: 21-14475
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a/an Senior ETL Developer for our client in White Plains, NY.
Eclaro's Client is America's largest state power organization and is a national leader in energy efficiency and clean energy technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The project will replace these 2 legacy systems which have extensive modifications and multiple ongoing issues requiring manual interventions and support. The solution should integrate with SAP and PowerOptix.
- The details of the different data integrations that will be enabled of the project are outlined below:
- Datasets information:
- Capacity Accounting to SAP ERP and BI
- Capacity LoadShift to SAP ERP and BI
- Capacity TrueUp to SAP ERP and BI
- Settlements to SAP ERP and BI
- Enhancements to existing ETL interfaces
- Reviewing and confirming data requirements (schema, format, frequency, etc.) for the different data flows)
- Provisioning the project on client Enterprise Data Platform
- Initial one-time data profiling of datasets to provide visibility on Data Quality and help identify required Data Quality rules
- Storing the processed data and merging with historical data set
- Enabling a nightly automated process to ingest the data, refresh the tables and create the required output files
- Setting up monitoring jobs using client's monitoring service to send email alerts on any job / validation failures
- Performing testing and UAT activities to validate input and output tables and columns
- Collaborate with all developers and business users to gather required data and execute all ETL programs and scripts on systems and implement all data warehouse activities.
- Collaborate and perform tests and provide update to all ETL activities within schedule and provide support to all large data volumes and assist in data processing.
- Documents all technical and system specifications documents for all ETL processes and perform unit tests on all processes and prepare required programs and scripts.
- Analyze and interpret all complex data on all target systems and analyze and provide resolutions to all data issues and coordinate with data analyst to validate all requirements.
- Perform tests and validate all data flows and prepare all ETL processes according to business requirements and incorporate all business requirements into all design specifications.
- Develop all data warehouse models and prepare reports for all meta data integration into systems and draft all ETL scripts and prepare required reports for all end users.
- Provide support to all ETL schedule and maintain compliance to same and develop and maintain various standards to perform ETL codes and maintain an effective project life cycle on all ETL processes.
- Document all test procedures for systems and processes and coordinate with business analysts and users to resolve all requirement issues and maintain quality for same.
- Monitor all business requirements and validate all designs and schedule all ETL processes and prepare documents for all data flow diagrams.
- Pentaho Data Integrator tool (PDI)
- Python & Java scripting
- Write SQL complex queries and Store Procedures
- PySpark language
- Azure Blob Storage
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Eric Jones | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.