Senior DevOps Engineer
Senior DevOps Engineer
Job Number: 20-03248
Eclaro is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer for our client in West Palm Beach, FL.
Eclaro’s client is a major technology firm with a prominent presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- A strong developer that is well versed in testing. Emphasis should be on coding skills and a good understanding of Java or Python or C#
- Good communication and presentation skills (Will be presenting production details to the client, etc.)
- Leadership skills: Able to lead small groups of developers
- Passionate for technology
- Supported developers for any test framework related issues
- Experience with REACT/Jest
- Experience with HTML / CSS
- Experience with REST API's
- Willing to learn JBehave, Cucumber, Maven, Bamboo as new skills, Continuous Integration Automated test solutions, Understanding of container technology
- Knowledge of a Scripting tool (PowerShell, VBA or Python), Extract and format test data from Oracle database using ANSI SQL.
- Write unit and integration tests, use any mocking Framework (Mockito, JMockIT, etc)
- Write SQL queries for MySQL to develop data driven testing
- Extend existing automation suite using Selenium WebDriver PageObject, Junit and TestNG
- Refactor code and update framework architecture to adopt best coding practices
- Develop re-usable, maintainable, libraries in Java. Wire up Hibernate in the automation framework to make test data object-orientated and conducted demo/training sessions for the team
- Continuous Integration Automated test solutions, Selenium Grid, for Web Application automations written in Java / built with Maven
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Gladys Caña | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.