Senior Data Platform Lead
Senior Data Platform Lead
Job Number: 21-14633
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a Senior Data Platform Lead for our client in Jersey City, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Design, develop & deliver technical solutions to solve Cloud, Data Engineering, Data migration, Data Model requirements for clients ensuring appropriate integration with relevant teams across locations.
- Ownership of design, estimates, timeline for data engineering, data modeling and BI tasks.
- Own & oversee projects based on client requests, validate solutions and go beyond commitment for demonstrating value to customer.
- Take lead in solving problems, presenting ideas, and play active role in ideation/brainstorming sessions with client stakeholders. Must have very good communication, and articulation skills with relevant technology expertise.
- Must be a team player and natural mentor for grooming junior talent.
- Responsible for excellent customer satisfaction.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience with Hadoop, Python, Unix, Oracle.
- Expert level knowledge of SQL.
- 5+ years of leading and implementing data-engineering and data architecture efforts, using industry standard databases and tools.
- 10+ years of hands-on experience in delivering Data Engineering, and Data Management projects using Industry leading products, and custom developed accelerators.
- Proven track record of consistently architecting, designing, and implementing end-to-end Data Lake / Data Warehouse / Business Intelligence / Data Science projects.
- Excellent knowledge of the Hadoop ecosystem, including Hive, HDFS, HBase, Sqoop, Oozie, Unix shell scripting, etc.
- In addition to Hadoop, Python, hands-on knowledge of three or more tools from the following categories Spark, data modelling (ER/Studio, ERWin, Toad Data Modeler), Data Science, Business Intelligence with PowerBI, MDM.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Very passionate and self-driven with positive attitude. Strong communication skills. Ability to build trust, collaborate and network with stakeholders outside and inside the organization.
- Good to have:
- Good understanding of the mutual fund business and its data, especially AUM, sales & distribution, NAVs, IBOR, ABOR, instrument master, performance attribution, etc.
- Hadoop Architect certification.
- Love for continuous learning.
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.