Senior Data Analyst
Senior Data Analyst
Job Number: 21-00126
Job Number: 21-00126
Be at the forefront on innovation. Eclaro is looking for a Senior Data Analyst for our client in Atlanta, GA.
Eclaro’s client is one of the largest nonprofit healthcare plans in the United States that provides high-quality, affordable health care services and improve the health of the members and the communities the client serve. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Senior Data Analyst works with business owners, Project Managers, Senior Project Managers and other "Requesters" of data services to translate requests into clear and actionable deliverables and conclusions.
- This involves many tasks including the facilitation of tasks to understand the objectives of the business owner, retrieval of data, organization of data into information, interpretation of data and its meaning and the ultimate conclusion of business directives derived from the analytical activities.
- Additionally, the Senior Analyst may drive or manage multiple analytical requests or oversee a body of work assigned to Analysts.
- This role will focus on non-clinical/non-hospital settings.
- Analytical Services:
- Supports and drives the provision of analytical services to meet the needs of the customer as directed by the Lead Data Scientist and Data Consultant.
- Provides data content expertise as it relates to data systems, sources and business processes.
- Demonstrates problem-solving skills to identify the data needs required to meet the objectives of the business.
- Translates operational business needs into information requirements - documenting those requirements that can be met and identifying those which represent gaps in our data sources.
- Plans, organizes, and designs reports or tracking systems for clinical processes that range from preventive health to disease state management.
- Organizes results, conclusions and recommendations for presentations to clients and/ or senior management for approval. Exhibits problem-solving skills to drive to solutions.
- Demonstrates highly effective communication skills including interacting with people at all levels of the organization to ensure open information gathering and feedback to analysis.
- Works as an integrated team member within the TCO Data Analytics & Results Management Department.
- Actively participates as a project team member for assigned project initiatives or other prioritized strategic initiatives.
- Consulting support includes facilitating information requirements to assist with operational decision-making, prioritization and process improvements.
- Works directly with data pull and report writing resources to ensure data requests within projects and analytical requests are clear, concise and representative of the requester's needs and objectives.
- Promotes integration of departmental and organizational skill sets to ensure standardization and integrity of reporting and analysis.
- Skill Development:
- Manages personal skill development to ensure improvement.
- Demonstrates and promotes a team-oriented environment.
- Serves as a coach and mentor to Analysts and Data Delivery Specialists and facilitates skill development and advancement of other team members.
- Participates in team-building and knowledge-sharing activities.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the industry and organizational environment and its impact on objectives.
- Basic Qualifications:
- Minimum three (3) years of academic or relevant work experience with data collection and management, data statistical analysis, and data interpretation/consulting.
- Bachelor's degree required in IT, business, statistics, accounting, business management or four (4) years of experience in a directly related field.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Minimum three (3) years of SAS experience or with SAS certification.
- Healthcare experience (in health plan or in provider setting) preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with relational databases and understanding of potential causes of data quality issues.
- Clinical process analysis and implementation of technical improvements in report development or automation.
- Demonstrated experience with consolidating data in a cross functional environment (i.e. from multiple data sources including membership; claims/encounters; pharmacy; lab; radiology and provider).
- Experience using rational database & end-user tools (e.g. SQL language) to query data sets & create reports.
- Project management ability to coordinate multiple tasks and lead assigned projects to stated objectives.
- Facilitate report production or data process development required to meet business needs.
- In-depth familiarity with the corporate data environment / data warehouse structure.
- Proficient in MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience of using data visualization tools (e.g. PowerBI, Tableau, etc.).
If interested, you may contact:
Audrei Cortez | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.