Senior CRM Developer
Help people live their best lives. Eclaro is looking for a Senior CRM Developer for our client in Brooklyn, NY.
Eclaro’s client runs a continuous, dynamic, and first-rate delivery of IT services to the public sector – giving people greater access to technology, allowing them to achieve more in their ventures and soar to greater heights. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
Our Client's Development & Integration Services unit has an opportunity for an experienced Senior CRM Developer to design and implement various CRM solutions. Our Client is looking for candidates who not only have the required experience and skills, but can demonstrate a high level of professionalism and customer service. If you are an IT professional who combines high business acumen with technical expertise and team collaboration, you are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Reporting to the Business Solutions Delivery division, the Senior CRM Developer will contribute to various high-profile NYC IT projects. You will utilize your deep experience in CRM systems technical architecture and development to:
- Develop, technical design, configure and component test COTS solutions and custom applications like Dynamics CRM, Siebel, Salesforce, etc.
- Build sophisticated Citywide Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and xRM projects, building integrations with COTS and other agency legacy systems
- Configure and develop according to approved application design documents and in accordance with Client's configuration, scripting and development standards and processes
- Create and executing Unit Test scripts
- Participate in transitions of the application or technical architecture components to the QA and Support teams
- Participate in integration, system, and performance testing as needed;
- Work with other teams to validate defect fixes
- Recommend design modifications to improve system performance and usability
- Critically analyze business requirements and functional design and propose alternate approaches where appropriate
- Work with other configurators, designers, and architects to make sure that the configuration and customization meet application requirements and performance goals
- Identify solutions to system performance and usability issues
- Document and track resolution of system issues.
- Microsoft Dynamics Customization and Configuration
- Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD)
- Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE Programmer
- Salesforce Advanced Developer
- Siebel Core Consultant
- Experience in developing Customer Relationship Management Systems or xRM systems such as Microsoft Dynamics CRM/AX, Siebel, Salesforce, etc.
- Strong understanding of client/server architecture in on-premise, SaaS, PaaS and IaaS Architectures
- Experience with industry leading CRM/xRM Systems in a large enterprise scale environment:
- Configuration & Customization
- Workflow Development
- Schema/Entity Model Extension o Performance Tuning
- Application Integration with Messaging Queues such as Azure Service Bus, IBM MQ, and Biz Talk
- Experience with Java Scripts to customize UI/combination of Java Script and C sharp
- Experience creating Web Services, execute methods that insert, update and delete data objects
- API Development and Integration
- Develop plug-ins for CRM applications
- Exposure to Agile development methodology;
- Experience with any version control Tool like TFS and Jeera;
- Technical hands-on experience coding and providing technical design architecture for one or more of the following technologies:
- .Net programming with C# and/or VB.Net
- Relational databases Oracle and SQL Server
- Working knowledge of XML, SQL IT Certifications.
Interested in applying?
Contact Elland at 201-283-9624 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.