Senior Compliance Analyst
Be part of the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for a Senior Compliance Analyst for our client in Jersey City, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a full-service bank providing a wide spectrum of corporate, commercial, retail banking, and wealth management solutions with offices across the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!The Senior Compliance Analyst is responsible for completing all the daily activities relating to:
Ensure MTD's adherence to Client's Compliance Policies:
- HotScan, OFAC, Japanese Foreign Exchange Law (JFEL), BSA/AML, and various other Compliance related matters as they pertain to the business conducted by the Money Transfer Group across multiple operational shifts (starting at 9:00 PM on the day prior to the next business day, and ending when the FED system closes or department's job processes finish, normally at 6:45 PM)
- Database Maintenance (Parties and Account records which reside on GPP, and SWIFT, NATS & FED weekly updates)
- Management Reporting functions
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- Monitor and process all manual review transactions on HotScan, based on the level of system access, ensuring that: (a) such transactions are executed within prescribed time frames, (b) identified irregularities are reported to Compliance for their review and approval, per established procedures and c) no transaction is processed without proper authorization.
- Monitor changes to any Compliance, Legal or Trade related programs such as OFAC, JFEL, BSA/AML, etc. and any system related issues/concerns; maintain the HotScan databases, making changes to reflect program changes. Educate staff with all HotScan/Compliance related changes and enhancements. Modify workflow procedures as necessary.
- Continually analyze the HotScan software, identifying any weakness, and recommend any enhancements to improve the system performance and accuracy.
- Participate in testing recommended enhancements from the time that the enhancements are received through system implementation.
- Monitor and process all manual review transactions during off hours including (but not limited to): holidays.
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Henry Zuniga at email@example.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.