Senior Cloud Engineer
Senior Cloud Engineer
Job Number: 21-16030
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Senior Cloud Engineer for our client in Weston, MA.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Experienced cloud engineer—someone who can maintain, implement, and ensure exceptional performance and reliability from our cloud infrastructure and core systems.
- Intimately proficient in the architecture and administration of Microsoft Azure environments and savvy with a variety of other systems then let's introduce ourselves.
- Experience designing and implementing Azure
- Azure Certified
- Experience in Identity
- Source control systems
- Containerization technologies such as Azure AKS.
- Be the lead engineer on major cloud initiatives with minimal supervision.
- Provide best practices for building secure and reliable applications on cloud platforms
- Collaborate with application architects and DevOps to modernize on premise platform to evolve as infrastructure as a service (IaaS) applications or Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Working closely with operational resources to update their on-premise practices and architectures to include cloud service technologies
- Working closely with application, network, and security teams to ensure requirements are reflected appropriately in the Azure architected design patterns
- Develop, implement, and test data backup and recovery, and disaster recovery procedures
- Write and maintain clear, concise documentation, runbooks and operational standards including infrastructure diagrams
- Expertise in automation of infrastructure and have a deep understanding of how to apply infrastructure as code to empower the development teams.
- Ability to provide end to end solutions of hybrid solutions for both back office applications as well as our customer facing SaaS platforms.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex issues in development, test and production environments
- Educate/mentor product teams and junior engineers
- 8+ years' experience designing and implementing large scale, global, complex distributed platforms and solutions required.
- Azure/Office365 Certification required (Azure Administrator, Solutions Architect, or DevOps recommended)
- 5+ years of cloud services architecture experience with Azure required.
- Expertise in Identity (ActiveDirectory, SAML, AzureAD, Multifactor Auth/Conditional Access tools)
- Expertise in systems security and how to apply it across distributed systems.
- Experience in containerization technologies such as Azure AKS.
- Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies across Windows and Linux, with demonstrated hands-on experience required
- Expertise in source control systems utilizing Git such as Jira, Azure DevOps repos or GitHub.
- Azure Core Platform: Compute, Storage, Networking experience is required
- Monitoring, alerting and logging tools, and build/release processes highly preferred
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery models required such as DevOps Pipelines (preferred) and Jenkins.
- Deep understanding of Microsoft and Linux systems and the ability to perform end to end automation with tools such as Terraform, Azure Automation, Azure CLI, Terraform, Ansible, and PowerShell.
- Deep knowledge of networking topologies and engineering, including DNS, Firewalls, Load Balancers, and Gateway Devices
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.