Senior Business Systems Analyst
Be part of the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for a Senior Business Systems Analyst for our client in Jersey City, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a full-service bank providing a wide spectrum of corporate, commercial, retail banking, and wealth management solutions with offices across the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as Business and System Analyst for Master Data Management initiative.
- Analyze user requirements, procedures, and pain points for process improvement or existing systems' enhancements.
- Work with different organizational units involved to analyze current operational procedures, identify problems, and learn specific input and output requirements such as forms of data input, how data is summarized, and formats for reports.
- Write detailed description of user needs, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify systems.
- Review system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations to determine if requested program or program change is possible within existing system.
- Analyze existing systems to evaluate effectiveness and develops new systems/interfaces/processes to improve production or workflow as required.
- Prepare workflow charts and diagrams to specify in detail operations.
- Conduct studies pertaining to development of new system to meet current and projected needs.
- Plan and prepare design artifacts, technical reports, and instructional manuals as documentation of program development.
- Upgrade systems/interfaces/processes and correct errors to maintain systems after implementation. A
- ssist developer in resolution of work problems related to flowcharts, project specifications, or programming.
- Prepare time and cost estimates for the project.
- Coordinate work of other team members to develop, test, install, and modify programs.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- Need to have worked on large scale MDM implementation on market leading MDM platform such as Informatica, Talend and other cloud based MDM implementation with following expertise and knowledge.
- Master Data Management (MDM)
- Data Governance
- Reporting / BI
- Strong Facilitation Skills
- Business Process Analysis
- Data Analysis
- Data Cleansing
- Experience with Informatica Data Quality (IDQ)
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Anne Amorsolo at Anne@eclaro.com or
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.