Senior Business Systems Analyst
Senior Business Systems Analyst
Job Number: 20-07941
Work for a logistics global leader. Eclaro is looking for a Senior Business Systems Analyst for our client in Alpharetta, GA.
Eclaro’s client is the world’s largest package delivery enterprise, providing expert transportation and logistics assistance to more than 220 countries worldwide. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for eliciting and documenting requirements for customer integration projects.
- Will work closely with project stakeholders, both internal and external, to understand customer needs.
- Will be required to document data flow diagrams, elicit and document the business, functional, and non-functional requirements, perform data analysis and present the findings to the management team.
- Will act as a liaison between the external stakeholders, business stakeholders, various IT groups, and senior management.
- Responsible for the implementation of the business roadmaps and ensure successful communication across the business area regarding changes and updates made to their road map.
- Work with defined areas of client to capture, generate, define, and refine ideas that improve our business.
- Work closely with software developers to help them understand the business need we are solving.
- Screen and evaluate new requests through the submission of Work Orders to define if the request is valid and what's the business impact.
- Proactively anticipate gaps and overlaps with incoming projects and work orders being requested.
- Manage multiple initiatives, projects, and work orders at a time.
- Follow the work order or project around the generated idea during execution to keep everyone updated and help the idea stay true to its intent and focus on its benefit.
- Analyzing Customer integration requirements and provide solution leveraging EDI/XML/API integrations.
- Must be proficient in the following skills: excellent communicator (written and verbal), problem-solver, critical thinking, meeting facilitation, work independently, build relationships, be proactive, meet deadlines, work with remote team members, recognize dependencies, and remove impediments.
- Proficient in facilitating work sessions with key stakeholders, diagramming/documenting process flows, documenting requirements, and obtaining stakeholder buy-in.
- Required to fully understand the current business process, identify the problems that need to be solved, and help design a solution.
- Must be adaptable and responsive to ever changing business drivers.
- Must have knowledge/experience with EDI/XML integrations.
- Primary Skills: EDI/XML integration
- Management Skills: Business Process Analysis
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Henry Zuniga | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.