Senior Business Manager
Senior Business Manager
Job Number: 21-13054
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Senior Business Manager for our client in Summit, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Business Operations transaction management which includes ordering and tracking of capital expenses
- Alignment with relevant groups to ensure capital expense purchases are installed in the timeframe required
- Create report which identifies misalignment between budget and actual spend of expenses
- Work with SharePoint IT to update the PS&T and P&AD site, as appropriate, to help streamline communication and transparency within and outside of Technical Development
- Support established mechanisms for tracking goals across the department
- Work with SBO lead to develop mechanism for tracking the department book of work.
- Provide support with the creation of Technical Development role-based training curriculum and adherence tracking
- Support development and management of mechanisms to track Technical Development business performance
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or relevant scientific discipline with at least 5 years of relevant experience or Masters' degree with a minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Highly motivated self-starter that works well both in teams as well as independently.
- Strong project management, business process management, and optimization skills.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to accomplish results and meet deadlines and commitments.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, both oral a written.
- Demonstrated analytical and logic skills with a focus on fact-based decision making.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Project, PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships, influence, negotiate, and drive organizational engagement.
- Experience developing and/or managing program management tools to forecast budgets, timelines and resources preferred.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.