Senior Business Analyst
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for a Senior Business Analyst for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client operates one of the world's largest energy delivery systems, constantly at the forefront of innovations in developing technology. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
Our Client is looking for a dynamic individual to join the Business Systems Delivery department as a contractor within Information Technology. The initial assignment will be the Gas Work and Asset Management (GWAM) initiative. The Senior Systems Analyst will provide the successful candidate the opportunity to make an important contribution during a very exciting time in our company's journey.
- Must be an experienced IT professional who demonstrates a strong understanding of how technology enables and supports business outcomes as both business objectives and technologies evolve.
- Must be results oriented and possess the skills and ability to learn quickly, assimilate new concepts and think analytically.
- Should have a desire for career enrichment and advancement by developing skills around management, leadership, innovation, strategy and operational excellence
- Must have a minimum 3 years of experience as an IT professional with a Bachelor's degree preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Math, or Business.
- Demonstrate a strong ethics and commitment to the company's focus on safety, operational excellence and customer service.
The candidate must have proven experience in the following:
- As an integral team member with increasing responsibility for designing, analyzing, developing, extending, integrating and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems or enterprise application suites including:
- Working collaboratively with non-technical business users to drive out business requirements and innovate technology solutions.
- Developing technology specifications and documenting issues, key decisions and other project artifacts
- Achieving assigned deliverables with high quality within defined budgets and timelines
- Managing incidents including triage, impact assessment, root cause analysis and prevention
- One or more projects governed by Agile or Agile-like development methodologies
- One or more of the following specific additional competencies:
- Database/application performance tuning
- Dimensional data modeling or data warehouse design
- User experience (UX), visualization, responsive web/mobile design
- Business intelligence and analytic solutions
- Integrations between disparate systems including API, ETL or data conversion design and development
- One or more of the following technologies:
- SQL, PL/SQL Oracle 11+, SQL Server 2008+
- MS .Net Framework 2+
- Oracle WebLogic server and WebSphere MQ Server 7+
- Java Development Kit (JDK)
- Internet Information System (IIS) 6+
- Windows Active Directory
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interface with technology managers and business users throughout the company
- Experience with CGI Asset & Resource Management or other enterprise-scale work management system
- Windows 2012 Server or later, Windows Client 8/10, Linux, Oracle Exadata, OBIEE 11+, Oracle Business Intelligence Applications, Tomcat Servlet Engine, Java, C#, VB.net, Informatica, TOAD, Erwin, SQL Trace, Oracle Data Guard, OEM (Oracle Enterprise Manager), Microsoft Azure, Microsoft BizTalk, IBM DB2
- Primavera or Microsoft Project, IBM Rational Collaborative Lifecycle Management or similar lifecycle management, testing or collaboration suites
- Data mining, cross table data validation
- Mobile application development
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Anne Amorsolo at Anne@eclaro.com or 201-375-9082 now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.