Senior Business Analyst
Kick start your career in Financial Services. Eclaro is looking for a Senior Business Analyst for our client in Jersey City, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a full-service bank providing a wide spectrum of corporate, commercial, retail banking, and wealth management solutions with offices across the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The Senior Business Analyst will support projects and related to the CIF/Common/HVP/IRIS business lines with their main focus on the Canada Core Banking Replacement Project (Project NorthStar). The analyst will focus primarily in the Payments, Customer Information File, Client Onboarding and Common functions.
- Supports OVS Common functions, including static table maintenance, user profiles and system table configurations.
- Supports the customer onboarding front system (CDL) and Customer Information File (CIF)
- Support of payments business track for OVS including Global Pay Plus (GPP)
- Liaises with local business and IT staff as well as Tokyo systems staff to support integration from Customer platform to the Core Banking platform.
- Business Requirements Elicitation, Gathering, Clarification, and Analysis.
- Participate in the creation of Business Requirements Document.
- Working closely with stakeholders to understand business requirements.
- Creating/maintaining future state workflows and corresponding procedures
- Reviews Functional and Detail Design documents to ensure that the development meets the business requirements.
- Test Planning and Coordination for GPP, CDL and Common lines of business.
- Ensure application meets business requirements.
- Create, execute and Track Test Plans, Cases, and Scripts.
- Migration Planning and Coordination.
- Conduct user training or Create user manuals.
- Provide support to the Team Manager to ensure all related initiatives are maintained on schedule and completed according to plan.
- Communicate project issues, status and updates in a timely manner.
- Individual will have 5+ years of business analysis or work experience related to customer onboarding processing for a major financial institution.
- Strong knowledge of all types of SWIFT messages including payments is a plus
- Hands-on experience with Global Pay Plus System (GPP) is a plus
- Knowledge of Customer onboarding workflows and various attributes of Customer Information File (CIF) such as industry code.
- Knowledge of customer onboarding regulatory requirements such as KYC, CIP EDD.
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle
- Detail oriented with the potential to work efficiently and independently with little supervision.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to include listening, verbal and written skills.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work under time pressure and handle multiple tasks/projects at the same time.
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude.
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Proficiency in SQL, Business Objects, or database inquiry tools a plus
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Heckle Tulab at 212-804-7460 or send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.