Senior Business Analyst
Be part of the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for a Senior Business Analyst for our client in Jersey City, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a full-service bank providing a wide spectrum of corporate, commercial, retail banking, and wealth management solutions with offices across the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
The Senior Business Analyst will support projects and related to the CIF/Common/HVP/IRIS business lines with their main focus on the Canada Core Banking Replacement Project (Project NorthStar). He/She will focus primarily in the Payments, Customer Information File, Client Onboarding and Common functions.
- Support payments business track for OVS including Global Pay Plus (GPP),
- Supports the customer onboarding platform (CDL) and Customer Information File (CIF)
- Supports OVS Common functions
- Reviews Functional and Detail Design documents to ensure that the development meets the business requirements.
- Test Planning and Coordination for GPP, CDL and Common lines of business.
- Ensure application meets business requirements.
- Create, execute and Track Test Plans, Cases, and Scripts.
- Migration Planning and Coordination.
- Conduct user training or Create user manuals.
- Provide support to the Team Manager to ensure all related initiatives are maintained on schedule and completed according to plan.
- Communicate project issues, status and updates in a timely manner.
- Business Requirements Elicitation, Gathering, Clarification, and Analysis.
- Participate in the creation of Business Requirements Document.
- Working closely with stakeholders to understand business requirements.
- Creating/maintaining future state workflows and corresponding procedures
- Individual will have 5+ years of business analysis related to payments processing for a major financial institution, 8-10+ years' experience overall as a Business Analyst
- Strong knowledge of all types of SWIFT messages including payments
- Experience with Global Pay Plus System (GPP) much Plus
- Experience with Customer File or Onboarding Process much Plus
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle
- Detail oriented with the potential to work efficiently and independently with little supervision.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to include listening, verbal and written skills.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work under time pressure and handle multiple tasks/projects at the same time.
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude.
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Proficiency in SQL, Business Objects, or database inquiry tools a plus
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Henry Zuniga at email@example.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.