Senior Business Analyst
Senior Business Analyst
Job Number: 20-04138
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a Senior Business Analyst for our client in Research Triangle Park, NC (Work Remotely).
Eclaro’s client is among the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, trusted by billions to provide superior, cutting-edge, and inexpensive medicine that improves health and well-being. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Business Analyst is a role of providing technical support relating to Desktop tooling to 10000+ users in Client Company.
- The candidate will be responsible for engaging with internal application owners, respective vendors where appropriate and gathering key data points for analysis in business decisions about prioritized tooling.
- At a minimum, this candidate will be working on projects to upgrade the company's default browser, select a new PDF application, and upgrade Java.
- Engaging with application owners to research questions using available information resources
- Investigating vendor requirements and dependencies associated with current tooling research projects
- Following, creating, and documenting standard processes and procedures
- Contributing to the recommendations for new tooling that will enhance the desktop tooling platform for the users
- Providing exceptional customer service within the global organization
- Redirecting problems to appropriate resources and following through to resolution
- Working closely with the Service Center and IT Training on improving process efficiencies
- Solid IT Support Experience and skills
- Troubleshooting Experience
- Extensive knowledge of MSOffice Product Suite
- Knowledge of PDF manipulation software, Java, and internet browser interactions with application tooling
- Proven track record in explaining technical concepts to non-technical business users at all levels
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to work and manage within an agile environment
- Passion for learning new technology
- Flexibility to work independently with minimal supervision, collaborate on a multi-disciplinary team
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal communication skills
- Attention to detail
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Jane Bautista | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.