Senior Audit Manager
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Senior Audit Manager - Fixed Income Currencies and Commodites for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!The Senior Audit Manager- Fixed Income Currencies and Commodities will implements and communicates Corporate Audits mission, goals and strategies. He/She will be accountable for auditing moderate to complex businesses ranging in scale and scope.
- Responsible for developing an audit plan for assigned areas of responsibility including proper assessment and coverage of risks, including emerging risks.
- Demonstrates critical thinking, strategic mindset and leads and supports change.
- Executes assigned components of the audit plan in a timely manner, within quality standards and in conformance to audit policies and procedures.
- Assesses issues for impact to business processes, controls and strategies, assigns severity ratings and escalates broad themes or trends.
- Produces quality and timely audit reports that summarize results of an audit to management.
- Manages business partner relationships for areas of responsibly; primary engagement with line management.
- Exercises critical thinking and judgment to effectively influence management to improve the control environment.
- Participates in communication with regulatory agencies.
- Manages performance of the Fixed Income Currencies and Commodities team, including expense management.
- Provides effective and frequent coaching and development to assigned audit team.
- Responsible for development, retention and personnel management issues.
- Fosters an inclusive work environment.
- At least 15 years of financial services sales and trading audit and/or public accounting firm experience, preferably within the Banking or Financial Services industry and/or strong knowledge of/experience in Global Markets/Investment Banking lines of business and support functions e.g. Product Control, Middle Office, Risk Management, Compliance, Operations, Settlement and Collateral management.
- Knowledge of Fixed Income markets products, including Rates, FX, Credit, Municipals,Commodities, Financing, Mortgages and Securitized Products businesses, high touch, electronic and derivatives trading activities.
- Strong understanding of financial instruments valuation; with a focus on trading and hedging strategies for the cash products (Stocks and Bonds), Swaps (IRS and CDS), futures, options, otc derivatives, prime brokerage, securities lending and financing products e.g. Repo.
- Familiarity with key securities industry regulations e.g. Volcker, DF Real Time Reporting, SEC Capital and Client Asset rules and US market structure as well as the key processes and controls within the Business Supervision, Market Conduct, Finance, Operations and Middle Office functions.
- Awareness of basic application controls, as well as proficiency with spreadsheets and other analytical tools would be an advantage.
- Understanding of applicable regulatory rules.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact with staff and managers across audit teams as well as key stakeholders in business areas including Front Office, Finance, Operations and Middle Office functions.
- Ability to work in a team environment and supervise multiple project teams.
Interested in applying?
- Bachelors or Masters degree. CPA, CA or CFA
- Awareness of basic application controls
- Intermediate proficiency at using spreadsheets
- Familiarity with key US laws and regulations pertaining to banking and broker/dealer securities trading & sales activities.
Contact Charly Vie at firstname.lastname@example.org now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.