Job Number: 20-08396
Job Number: 20-08396
Help people live their best lives. Eclaro is looking for a Senior Architect for our client in Trenton, NJ.
Eclaro’s client runs a continuous, dynamic, and first-rate delivery of IT services to the public sector - giving people greater access to technology, allowing them to achieve more in their ventures and soar to greater heights. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Full-time professional work experience in Information Technology.
- Under the direction of the Senior Architect, design, create and implement the required functionality needed utilizing CRM technologies such as business workflows, custom entities and relationships, design and relationships, activities, routing, security, power automate.
- Needed to interface with various external data sources, support office workflows, and customer service.
- Program and implement required dashboard design, reporting, candidate letter correspondence.
- Responsible for data migration from SQL and MS Access data sources into CRM platform prior to production live date.
- Familiarity with change management process, code review, and agile practices and JIRA.
- Work closely with our contract vendors to identify, map and document each system data integration (API) point.
- Review current system data structure, and model new data structure based on current operational requirements.
- Evaluate and map existing data structure fields to for data migration.
- Experience in evaluating and implementing data integration solutions (API) Data modeling and migration from legacy systems.
- Experience in MS Access highly desired.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 development within the power apps platform (power automate, custom entities, forms, workflows, business process flows, unified interface)
- Exposure to Unified Interface
- Programming experience in Java script.
- Prior experience integrating Office 365
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM configuration utilizing power platform
- Prior hands on experience using custom code to create Web API/Web Services
- Experience with CRM API utilizing power automate
- Experience with SOAP endpoints
- Experience with REST/ODATA
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Gail Ramos | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.