Senior Application Product Support
Start your career in the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for a Senior Application Product Support for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro's client is a global bank with operations in consumer, corporate and institutional banking and treasury services across more than 70 countries worldwide. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!This position will be a direct hire with the client and is located mid-town NYC.
Interested in applying?
- Responsible for the stability of Derivatives Front Office production environments ensuring all applications and interfaces are available and performing to the maximum capability.
- Work to resolve problems and incidents of varying complexity, when necessary coordinate between various global teams, infrastructure, secondary support teams and business teams to resolve complex issues and outages and enable services to continue to run.
- Track incidents and provide regular status and progress updates to users.
- Escalating as appropriate during outages to ensure problems are resolved.
- Ability to prioritize work to successfully deliver service to agreed levels in a diverse and constantly changing technical environment.
- Ensure appropriate and adequate monitoring is in place for all applications.
- Automate tasks, improve efficiency within the team.
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge in multiple systems, ensuring production stability across applications and interfaces.
- Ensure root-cause analysis is undertaken, champion fault eradication that will minimize future business disruption.
- Maintaining an excellent relationship with the business areas by providing expert advice and precise updates on technical issues relating to the platform or applications.
- Share expertise with fellow team members, providing updates to support guides as appropriate.
- Providing ideas and feedback to the development teams to improve service operation to meet the business objectives.
- Adherence to Change Control and Incident/Fault Reporting standards ensuring recurring issues are resolved through the Problem Management procedure
- Be able to produce high quality and concise management information for presentation to senior management.
- Assist development and project teams to deliver changes without incident.
- Prior exposure to the follow-the-sun support model delivering a consistent global service.
Contact Charly Vie at email@example.com now.Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.