Senior Application Developer
Senior Application Developer
Job Number: 20-05440
Excel in the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for a Senior Application Developer for our client in East Rutherford, NJ.
Eclaro's client is a leading insurance company providing risk management services and products to the energy industry. Their vast experience throughout North America spans all sides of energy infrastructure. If you're up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Responsible for building software utilizing one or more technologies, including Microsoft .Net, ServiceNow, PEGA or similar platform for business applications, including Policy Administration, Claims, Document management and other systems and initiatives.
- Collaborate with business analysts, enterprise architects, quality assurance and business users to effectively prioritize development activities within resource constraints.
- This is an opportunity to work with leading development platforms utilized across the enterprise.
- Collaborate with Business Analysts, Testers and business users to effectively prioritize development activities within resource constraints
- Able and motivated to learn new technology practices, platforms, and tools
- May have responsibility for development of a part of a larger project or to develop a project more independently
- Hand off back and forth with offshore developers in a collaborative fashion
- Will be responsible for coding and unit testing applications based on the design provided by the Enterprise Architect
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Systems Management, or equivalent Full stack developer (UI, Business Tier, Service Tier, Database)
- 10+ years of application development experience with experience evaluating, developing, and implementing complex software systems
- Good ASP.Net MVC / C# skills
- Good knowledge of application servers like IIS, Websphere etc.
- Pega, ServiceNow, or other development platform experience desired
- Good understanding of XML and JSON
- 2 or more large development project implementations
- Knowledge of Oracle or SQL Server including T-SQL or PL/SQL
- Experience implementing coding best practices via code reviews and code inspection tools with a good understanding of software patterns
- Experience in implementing CI/CD pipelines and DevOps practices
- Orchestrating Microservices to create business APIs and REST API design and creation
- Experience with web app security principles including OWASP Top 10
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including strong listening skills
- Demonstrate analytical thinking for problem resolution and process development
- Effective team player and collaborator
- Work cross-functionally and think creatively, critically and strategically
- Ability to work and thrive in a small team environment with a large number of independent assignments
- Self-starter, must be independent and comfortable in a fast paced work environment
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.