Senior Accounts Payable Supervisor
Be part of the Financial Services Industry. Eclaro is looking for a Senior Accounts Payable Supervisor for our client in Austin, TX.
Eclaro’s client is one of the largest Insurance Brokerage and Consulting Firms in the United States. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
Responsible in supporting the accounts payable manager in serving client's firms.
- Contribute to the daily operations of the accounts payable department
- Process timely payments of vendor invoices and expense vouchers with Lawson MHC Document Express software
- Running daily check and ACH pay cycles
- Maintain vendor databases
- Responsible for collecting tax information from vendors
- Manage the annual 1099 project and other tax analysis
- Manage & Maintain W9's on all vendors
- Manage Vendor Master Files and respond to vendor queries on a regular basis
- Work with vendors and branch office personnel to resolve accounts payable issues while maintaining effective working relationships
- Supervise the activities of 3 – 4 accounts payable clerks
- Provide employee coaching and development
- Participate with audit requests and other special analytical projects as assigned
- Commitment to culture requires a demonstration of professionalism, accountability, customer/client focus, and teamwork
- Ability to take on AP tasks with limited guidance
- Ability to accomplish goals while meeting deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Strong work ethics
- Possess good analytical skills, problem solving skills, and good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Full AP cycle experience, Hands-on performing all AP core tasks
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in accounts payable
- Steady work experience
- Experience with ERP systems
- Experience with Concur, document imaging and Microsoft Office applications
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Katherine Torres at Katherine@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.