Senior Account Executive - Insurance
Senior Account Executive – Insurance
Job Number: 19-10444
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a Senior Account Executive – Insurance for our client in New York, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the top technology solutions providers. They are responsible for one of the most widely used cloud CRM and Business Process Management Platforms worldwide, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- You will be a thought leader, a true partner and a collaborator with clients seeking to reinvent the way they do business.
- You will work closely with your clients while you educate and guide them on their Business Process Automation journey.
- Engage in work that matters and drives true business impact for the world's largest organizations.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with multiple stakeholders across the client organization
- Leverage industry and product knowledge to share insights about how a client can maximize license to drive business benefits
- Penetrate new organizations/accounts and radiate new business within existing customer base in assigned portfolio
- Provide insight to the customer as the basis of the commercial conversation, teaching customers something new/valuable about how to compete in their market
- Continuously build and maintain a pipeline of sales activity through prospecting and pipelining using a variety of methods
- Work with client's partners to generate client value propositions
- A motivated enterprise software sales executive, driven to add value to your clients and their business process automation strategies. You are able to push the customer's thinking to quickly gain credibility, build a strong relationship and contribute to the success of our clients and the company
- 10 + years of direct enterprise software sales experience
- Knowledge of the Insurance industry
- Stable and progressive history of quota achievement
- Solid foundation in account management, radiation and pipelining
- Knowledge of BPA, DPA, RPA, CRM and Case Management enterprise software solutions
- Experience working with large partner organizations
- 7 + years successful quota attainment in software sales
- Track record of challenging and improving a customer's way of doing business
- Technically current in business automation
- Outstanding presenter
If interested, you may contact:
Bridgette Marks | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.