Job Number: 21-00630
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a Seeburger Lead for our client in Irvine, CA. This is a remote position with travel involved.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Experienced Seeburger lead with 6+ years of experience
- Candidate should be aware of following Seeburger Concepts
- Seeburger Front End, Monitoring, Entities Explorer, Adapters, Rules, Splitter, Seeburger Mapping Designer
- Additional Program, Global Procedure, Arrays, Loops, Syntax and functions, Different message types X12, EDIFACT, XML, JSON, IDOC, CSV, ANSI X12, Seeburger Process Designer, New Process Creation, Process Enhancement, Process Build, Validation, Deployment, Error handling, Syntax and function, Seeburger Message Tracker, Message Tracking, Monitoring, XREF Table configuration, Error email Notification, EDI Transaction O2C, P2P, RNIF, Communication Protocols, AS2, SFTP, HTTPS, API, XML, SOAP, REST
- Candidate should have good experience in end to end Mapping development in BIC MD
- Should exhibit good attitude and communication as well.
- Must have experience in Seeburger mapping and process designer (cannot be used as an developer kind of work), knowledge on BIC Frontend.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.