Security Tech Analyst
|Reference # :||16-10120||Title :||Security Tech Analyst|
|Location :||Virginia, VA|
|Position Type :||Direct Placement|
|Experience Level :||Start Date :||11/22/2016|
|Eclaro International is currently recruiting for Security Tech Analyst for one of our financial services clients.|
Required Skills - Candidates should have experience with at least one or more of these technologies: Load Balancing, Proxy, Malware or DDI/DNS/QIP.
• Experience in NOC or relevant customer service skills
• Experience with ITSM Remedy
• 2 – 3 years working experience working with F5 Networks – GTM, 3DNS, LTM and BIGIP Load balancers
• 1 – 2 years experience working with Radware/FireEye
• 1 – 3 years experience working with Proxies (Bluecoat, NetAPP and Sun and proxy infrastructure)
• 1 – 3 years experience working knowledge of DNS, DHCP,QIP, BIND, HTTP, and TCP/IP
• Experience working with Linux
• 1- 2 years of in-depth hands on troubleshooting experience within the Security Core Technologies, including low level design and engineering
• Knowledge of troubleshooting using Sniffers, TCP Dump, Splunk and Wireshark.
• Functional understanding of networked applications requiring application traffic management solutions, including HTTP, HTTPS, SSH, FTP, DNS, NTP, ANYCAST services, and others
Must have expertise in application switching and traffic management, deep knowledge of application requirements (such as persistence), understand SSL offload and implementation of SSL certificate and Key, and web acceleration and TCP Analyst (subject matter expert). This position will work with all Lines of Businesses, CTO/CIO groups, Engineering and other technical teams to deliver Best in Class service levels. The candidate should have experience with at least one or more of these technologies: Load Balancing, Proxy, Malware or DDI/DNS/QIP. This includes, but is not limited to, the build, configuration, full end-to-end traffic analysis and troubleshooting and deployment. TA's provide level 2 – 3 support for incident restoral. The TA provides leadership, strategic/tactical direction related to the successful resolution of network incidents. Provides technical troubleshooting leadership on bridges, and demonstrates a wide awareness of various network technologies to achieve incident resolution for local, regional, and global operations.
• Advanced Technical Support for Event and Incident Management
• Global troubleshooting to provide event and incident response and restoration
• Maintains System access to participate in troubleshooting efforts
• Review and support Break/Fix changes to and from vendor
• Post incident follow up actions
• Ensuring global consistency through the use of repeatable NSIM processes, procedures and roles
• Maintaining stability in the network as changes are introduced and executed
• Follows documented Network Center standards and procedures
• Develop and/or maintain necessary incident management communication
• Answers incoming problem calls from customers and internal sites and engages necessary resources to resolve associated tickets.
• Ability to manage client escalations and negotiate resolution
• Follow and enhance existing process and procedures
• Expected to quickly become familiar with existing infrastructure and be able to rapidly respond to service impacting outages.
• Contribute on Network Services projects, specific to Operations, under the direction of the Technical Analyst Manager
• B.S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or equivalent preferred
• CCNA is preferred
• Excellent oral and written communication. – Must be able to communicate at all organizational levels.
• Strong analytical skills. – Must be able to think outside the box
• Leadership skills during technical troubleshooting triages
• ITIL Certification
Core Technologies In Scope
• F5 BIG-IP Local Traffic Manager (LTM)
• F5 BIG-IP Global Traffic Manager (GTM)
• DNS ANYCAST
• Proxy and Malware-mitigation (BlueCoat, NetCache, SUN, PlugProxy, Radware, FireEye)
• Malware (Network DLP/Vontu/Symantec, Guardium)
• Technical Analysts support 24/7 coverage and must be flexible to work all shifts including some holidays and weekends.