Security Solutions Engineer
Eclaro is looking for a Security Solutions Engineer for our client in Herndon, VA.
Eclaro’s client is a major technology firm with a prominent presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Delivers day-to-day operations support for onboarding, device operations, and asset inventory solutions
- Provides innovating products and processes to support the Cognitive Security Solutions business unit within the company
- Finds effective and efficient ways to improve security solutions and processes
- Contributes to multiple projects and balances time management skills to support several initiatives at once
- Works with cross functional teams to address internal customer needs
- Maintains security posture, ensures best practices are used, and applies technical knowledge to all solutions
- Documents and updates technical documents, processes, and procedures
- Security and technical knowledge:
- Operating systems
- Network devices
- OSI Model
- Ports and protocols
- SIEM tools and concepts
- System administration and understanding of network fundamentals
- Clear communication skills, including verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Time management skills to handle multiple tasks and projects at given time
- Willing to learn and grow, both individually and as a team
- Ability to work across a diverse team of security specialists in a dynamic environment
- Microsoft products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Project Management experience (Agile Methodology)
- Knowledge of Cloud products and infrastructures
- Industry standards (NIST, ISO 27000, PII, etc.)
- Technical Bachelor’s degree at an accredited college and/or at least 1-3 years’ technical experience
- Scripting language experience
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying? Contact Ryan Bastasa at Ryan.Bastasa@eclaro.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.