Security Information and Event Management
Job Number: 21-10810
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for an EDR Engineer for our client in Atlanta, GA.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Good understanding of Crowdstrike and Sentinel One (more that just the ability to login and read alerts)
- Working experience of 5 to 6 years in SOC environment.
- Deployment and configuration of the Crowdstrike and Sentinel One solutions
- Required skills to take alerts from the EDR solutions and determine if alert is true/accurate or a false-positive
- Ability to challenge the current configuration from our MSP for Crowdstrike and Sentinel One providers and make recommendations
- Communication skills to work with the business and other areas of Clientto explain the issues and to suggest possible remediations
- Hands-on working experience on any or all the below SIEM solutions
- Securonix or any cloud based SIEM solution.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.