Eclaro is looking for a Security Engineer for an opportunity for our client in FOSTER CITY, CA.
- Run Vulnerability Scans and support the Qualys tool for scanning, reporting, and optimization of the tool.
- Perform advanced Security analysis of logs and Security scan reports.
- Run Web Application Security scans and perform advanced Application Security analysis.
- Assist with building Remediation plans based on prioritization and best practice methodologies.
- Engage in generic Security Engineering and support functions as requested.
- Manage Remediation projects and provide Governance for VM Remediation to ensure compliance - create remediation plans as needed.
- Apply VM Risk Analysis methodology as defined for AECOM, work with Platform and Application owners to drive the VM/Patch Management practices at AECOM.
- Expertise with Risk Management, Security Threat Analysis, and, Risk Assessments.
- Generate daily reports for VM Remediation and provide reporting data to VM Lead.
- 3+ years professional experience tuning, managing, and, maintaining Vulnerability Management tools of which atleast 1 year should be with Qualys.
- Experience with Vulnerability Assessment and Patch Management tools like Qualys, Nessus, NMAP, SCCM, BigFix, etc.
- 1+ years of experience using Security reporting automation using scripting languages (Perl, Python, PowerShell, etc.)
- 5+ years hands-on technical expertise in Systems, Networks, and, Web protocol vulnerabilities and remediation techniques.
- Experience with Security Incident Analysis and ArcSight Integration.
- Must have expert knowledge of Windows and Linux Operating systems.
- Demonstrated Technical expertise in Security Engineering and Secure Configurations - Systems, Databases, Networks, and, Applications.
- Understanding of Networking, Virtualization technologies like VMWare and Cloud technologies.
- Minimum 1 year experience with penetration testing.
- Minimum experience of 1 year with Malware Analysis and Digital Forensic techniques.
- Hands-on experience with 3rd party Applications Security Assessments and OS hardening standards.
- Must have experience with Vulnerability Management, Patch Management, Configuration Management, and Asset Management.
Contact Jameese Halcon at Jameese.Halcon@eclaro.com
ECLARO is a company that delivers talent. We provide fully customizable, comprehensive talent acquisition and management of seasoned professionals through a number of business models, including: Consulting, Professional Hire, Global Integrated DeliveryTM and Managed Services. ECLARO recruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines. This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to increased and changing demands and increase their profitability. Please visit www.eclaroIT.com to see why the Right People are The AnswerTM.Specialties: Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing.Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.Website: http://www.eclaro.comIndustry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000 employees