Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a/an Security Analyst for our client in Phoenix, AZ.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Monitor and analyze security alerts, logs and information, and distribute to appropriate personnel.
- Establish guidelines for monitoring and controlling all access to data and network devices.
- Develop processes within the IT organization to address the collection of information, review of information, and subsequent actions to address security threats across the enterprise.
- Lead the configuration, or configure security devices and infrastructure following management guidelines and technical specifications.
- Conduct regular reviews of IT Security controls and policies following a standards based methodology.
- Recommend IT Security solutions as needed.
- Keep Leadership informed of all real, potential or perceived risk exposures.
- Recommend, coordinate, and conduct risk assessment activities including, security audits, attack and penetration test, network security assessments and vulnerability scans. Develop a mitigation approach to mitigate identified risks.
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with IT Ops, Development, and other business units in an subject matter expert or advisory role to ensure security is designed in and considered throughout the system and product lifecycle
- Monitor, gather and report on IT Security and DR related incidents and provide regular activity reports.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience in Information Security.
- Experience in the use of security principles; risk assessment policies and standards; information security best practices, products and technologies; and network technologies.
- Demonstrate advanced understanding of business processes, internal control risk management, IT controls and related standards.
- Strong understanding of cyber-attack methods and tools
- Must have extensive, detailed knowledge and hands-on experience with Internet protocols, IPS, firewalls, packet capture and analysis, SSH, TLS/SSL, web servers, application servers, database security, patch management, vulnerability assessment tools
- Experience with endpoint security software and encryption products
- Hands-on experience with public cloud infrastructures, SaaS/Cloud applications
- Experience designing, implementing and operating log management and SIEM reporting tools and reporting and analysis development
- Certifications, such as CISSP. Familiarity with PCI and Sarbanes-Oxley, COBIT and ISO Frameworks helpful.
- Experienced with Penetration Testing, IP Port Scans, Firewall, Proxy and IDS configurations and management, AD Policy Management, Network Segmentation, Access Controls, Wireless Security, VPN and Encryption, Splunk or splunk-like tools.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Jeanine Hastings at 646-755-9303, or email email@example.com to discuss and apply for this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.