SeCops Vulnerability Response Developer
SecOps Vulnerability Response Developer
Job Number: 21-04950
Use your skills where innovative technology solutions begin. Eclaro is looking for a SecOps Vulnerability Response Developer for our client in Houston, TX.
Eclaro’s client is a leading technology solutions provider, collaborating with customers to manage their needs and achieve success in their business goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- 5+ years of overall ServiceNow Experience & at least 2 years of experience in SecOps Vulnerability Response
- Has knowledge & understanding of IT Security Operations and Vulnerability Management
- Experience in deploying SecOps Vulnerability Response end-to-end, with hands-on in installation of Vulnerability Response and supported applications, configuring Vulnerability Response Flow, Performance Analytics for VR
- Experience in integrating vulnerability scanners like Qualys, Rapid7
- Should have good understanding in NVF, CWE and third party data libraries
- Experience in implementing scripted Web services in ServiceNow, SOAP, REST, and integrations with external system
- Excellent in documentation, verbal and written communication skills and ability to work with teams across geographical locations
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Lea Enriquez | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.