Job Number: 21-15257
Want to be part of the Energy Industry? Eclaro is looking for Scrum Master for our client in White Plains, NY.
Eclaro’s client is a major technology firm with a prominent presence in large and fast-growing markets, providing products and services that enable businesses and economies to thrive. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Assessment, procurement and implementation common application components and solutions.
- This includes the upgrade of EoL and EoS components, the acquisition of new capabilities and continued alignment to organizational strategy.
- The Scrum Master will partner closely with the Product Manager, Systems Engineer and Test Engineer to ensure the team has a clear Product increment vision, groomed stories in the product backlog, and necessary supports and inputs for PI and sprint planning, sprint and feature demos and retrospectives.
- Each scrum team supports a business solution domain which is a complex multi-tier application architecture and includes 3rd party software products. The releases can be inclusive of feature development, bug fixes, security improvements, software patches, and system performance upgrades.
- Must be an Agile champion who also need to be hands-on with feature and user story grooming, user story mapping, sprint planning, implementation and delivery efforts, and resolving technical impediments.
- Will have to lead by example to inspire and facilitate the team to be a more mature Agile team.
- Also function as a partner to the Release Team and Infrastructure teams which means this person will be responsible for understanding team dependencies, helping the team to raise and resolve impediments and act as a leader and champion for the team's progress.
- This is a both a hands-on role which will require in-depth code analysis and review at times, as well as a leadership role which requires strong technical expertise in architectural and software engineering principles, tools, and techniques.
- Must be reliable and confident enough to manage up and provide accurate and timely reporting to Senior IT Management on the status and trends for the team's releases including team velocity, sprint burndown rates, defect metrics, cycle time, and continuous improvement opportunities.
- Manage each project's scope and timeline
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups
- Coach team members in Agile frameworks
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
- Be the point of contact for external communications (e.g. from customers or stakeholders)
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur
- Help teams implement changes effectively
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity
- Help build a productive environment where team members 'own' the product and enjoy working on it
- Experience in a Scrum Master role
- Familiarity with software development
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement)
- Good knowledge of other Agile frameworks
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Scrum Master certification is a plus
- Must be able to understand software development, makes well-thought-out decisions on complex or ambiguous issues, and effectively communicate to individuals at various levels of the technical and business communities.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Pam Saba | LinkedIn
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.